You can type here any text you want

GN1 Performance New Headers

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Well we all know Billy, Jay, & Shane are Friends. I'm guessing & this is the ONLY reason I can figure is that there is NO favoritism no matter if your friends or not.

Like I stated if any vendor would be on here with multiple personalities it would be taken care of.

well it's really sad that it's looked as a "business / money making web site".. we all know that everyone on here supports our vendors. it's just that, we are a small commuity and every day it's getting smaller and smaller and these actions just take us backwards and not forward.. OK, i'm off my soap box now (hopefully i won't be BANNED :( )..

All I Have To Say Is You Guys Are Doing A Great Job For This "buick Community" Thrashing Other Peoples Work, Buisness, And Life (but Oh No It's Not For The Money!!!). I For One Am Done With The Site, Turbobuicks Here I Come, Uh Oh You Admins Better Edit That Right Away Tooo!

As For This Mulitple User Name Bullisht, I Assure You I Am Not Archie, But Go Ahead A Think What You Want, Oh Wait, You Cant Even Do That Here On This Site, Or Else Admin Will Edit You Thoughts, Beliefs, And Religion Tooo Hahaha

You Admin Guys Really Need To Get A Life.

Mr. Caps Is Out!!!!!!! Like A Fat Kid In Dodge Ball........

Did you ever sell the boat Archie?
Hyeboost250@yahoo.com

Hot Boat Classifieds. Buy and sell boats, parts, trailers ect...

BW :biggrin:

No Archie, I don't have a problem with you, or your company. :rolleyes: please.
As for the post above, Sorry for the misunderstanding on your KB headers that you have started selling 4 weeks ago. That means that my only post about your product above is invalid and has no merit with "your" current design.

hmmmm. If this is going where I think it is going then the admin had a very good reason to get pissy...I am guessing that Hyeboost and GN1 are posting from the same IP and that's why all this happened...if that is the case I apologize for my previous post, since it looks like I had only 1/2 the story...:o

Same IP, same computer.. this has been going on for a while.

hmmmm. If this is going where I think it is going then the admin had a very good reason to get pissy...I am guessing that Hyeboost and GN1 are posting from the same IP and that's why all this happened...if that is the case I apologize for my previous post, since it looks like I had only 1/2 the story...:o

I can view both IP addresses, and both are identicle.

Thats why i went the extra step so everyone else on tb.com can see that HYEBOOST is the same person as Archie.

If you go up 4 posts and view my only post, you will see that username : HYEBOOST has the email of Hyeboost250@yahoo.com listed as his email here on tb.com

If you view the link i gave about the boat for sale, you will see it has the same Hyeboost250@yahoo.com and lists ARCHIE as the seller.

Also gives the same phone number as ARCHIE BOGOSIAN, which just happens to be the same name as GN1 on his site!!! :eek:

That ties ARCHIE as being HYEBOOST and ARCHIE is GNPARTSBLAHBLAH / BOBOSIAN.

Im just pointing out anything that can be found off google.

BW

Same IP, same computer.. this has been going on for a while.

what about family?? can a son and father use the same PC and internet IP's.. what if my wife signed on to this site with a different screen name, so i guess that means i'm trying to pull something over due to 2 names and the same IP..

you have to remember that archie has a son that also runs a gn it might be him posting under hyeboost or i could be wrong

BUT...

How about this...real life situation. My dad owns a machine shop. WHAT IF, I got on here and talked about how great his machine shop was all the time..."wow guys, it's awesome, you should send your stuff to XXX XXX engine"....and my dad (if he had a clue how to use the internet) used the SAME computer with the SAME IP addy...it seems like a conflict to me. Hell, that means that Jack Cotton should just have his kid (if he has one or more ;) ) log in and talk about how awesome his stuff is, and he doesn't have to pay anymore. That's not really fair to this site either IMO.

Like you guys have mentioned, Jay and SGRIM really jumped on this guy's stuff for a reason...I don't think they are going to hate on a guy just for fun. If this was the case they would be bashing Turbonetics, Art Carr, etc.

Whether it is Archie or whoever it might be posting under hyeboost, doesn't really matter if it's the same IP. Same concept with any online gaming that you can play, if you share the same IP as another player, you can't interact with that player usually. Makes sense to me why they are on his case.

:biggrin:

You don't mean like this, do you?: (sorry, I couldn't resist)
----------------------------------

September 1st, 2007, 05:48 PM
Replies: 12 Archies Built Elco (gn1performance)
Views: 566 Posted By HYEBOOST
Yea your right that’s not too bad being...

Yea your right that’s not too bad being that he’s heavier than a gn, 66 turbo, a 262 baby cam and steel heads. If you ask me I think it looks like he knows exactly what hes doing. That...
Forum: General Turbo Buick Tech August 23rd, 2007, 01:45 PM
Replies: 88 Aluminum Radiators
Views: 2,330 Posted By HYEBOOST
SO MY QUESTION TO YOU IS... DO YOU WORK FOR GN1...

SO MY QUESTION TO YOU IS... DO YOU WORK FOR GN1 PERFORMANCE OR GBODY BY ANY CHANCE THAT WE DONT KNOW ABOUT? BEING THAT YOU KNOW SOOO MUCH ABOUT WHOS PRODUCT IS MADE WHERE, AND HOW. IF YOU DONT KNOW...
Forum: General Turbo Buick Tech August 22nd, 2007, 12:02 AM
Replies: 88 Aluminum Radiators
Views: 2,330 Posted By HYEBOOST
to all the sh*t talkers, heres the real deal!!!

Well to add to all this madness of whose products is whose, and which is better, I myself have a few things to say. First of all, being that I am a long time customer and now friend of Archie from...
Forum: Parts wanted March 3rd, 2007, 08:01 PM
Replies: 2 need well built shortblock.
Views: 227 Posted By HYEBOOST
If I Were You I Would Hit Up Archie At...

If I Were You I Would Hit Up Archie At Gn1performance, Hes Got All That, He
Built My Motor And It Still Running Like A Champ.
Forum: Parts wanted February 23rd, 2007, 11:54 AM

Replies: 1 Looking For A Set Of Kenne Bell Headers

Views: 94 Posted By HYEBOOST
Looking For A Set Of Kenne Bell Headers

I Am Looking For A Set Of Kenne Bell Headers, Doesnt Matter If They Are Cracked Or Not, I'll Deal With It. Not Interested In Any Of The Other Brands Just Kenne Bell In Specific. Thanks.
Forum: Parts wanted February 23rd, 2007, 11:50 AM
Replies: 5 3" downpipe and test pipe with dump
Views: 147 Posted By HYEBOOST
Hey I Have A Few Test Pipes With Or With Out A...

Hey I Have A Few Test Pipes With Or With Out A Flange On The End. Check Em Out On Ebay, Seach Ebay User Hyeboost250.
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

No wonder why he didnt come clean with my first post about the boat for sale.

Good job Gary!:biggrin:

Everyone has been viewing this topic all night with nothing to say, why the zipped lips?

BW

I am willing to admit I had been on the wrong side of this argument at the beginning...it's not hard to see that something fishy is going on here...

what about family?? can a son and father use the same PC and internet IP's.. what if my wife signed on to this site with a different screen name, so i guess that means i'm trying to pull something over due to 2 names and the same IP..

Sure.. my dog uses my PC sometimes.

FYI, I dont know Archie, Ive never had any dealings with him but we've known about this dual identity thing and its really no different than the Marvin's GN situation. Creating a false identity to promote your business.. for free. Not only is it dishonest to his customers and the sites users but it's not fair to the vendors that support this site.

I have no problems whatsoever with people talking about any part they want, whether or not that company is a vendor here. However, when the vendor starts trying to self promote for free, especially under dishonest pretenses, thats where the line is drawn.

Also, far as the jigs, Im just relating what Jim told me. I called him looking for some headers last year and he told me all the V6 stuff went in the dumpster. Ive known Jim for 20 years, he wouldnt lie to me.. he's always been a straight shooter to me and vice versa.

Sure.. my dog uses my PC sometimes.

FYI, I dont know Archie, Ive never had any dealings with him but we've known about this dual identity thing and its really no different than the Marvin's GN situation. Creating a false identity to promote your business.. for free. Not only is it dishonest to his customers and the sites users but it's not fair to the vendors that support this site.

I have no problems whatsoever with people talking about any part they want, whether or not that company is a vendor here or not. However, when the vendor starts trying to self promote for free, thats where the line is drawn.

i agree Jay...
You dont see any of the supporting vendors doing that stuff..

--------------------------------------------
................what if my wife signed on to this site with a different screen name, so i guess that means i'm trying to pull something over due to 2 names and the same IP..
Well, yeah, Mike, if she started bragging about you 365/24/7, we would figure that something was up................J/K, Mike, and btw, just how is your beautiful wife? Please tell her hello for me.
Dogs, too. Say hi to the dogs for me.

Well, yeah, Mike, if she started bragging about you 365/24/7, we would figure that something was up................J/K, Mike, and btw, just how is your beautiful wife? Please tell her hello for me.
Dogs, too. Say hi to the dogs for me.

she stays off the PC, due to me bitching about shi* i see on here :p .. Anyway, she is doing fine, she's been getting on my case about her 300zxTT needing new go fast parts and me speading to much on the GN (the norm). The dogs are doing good too.. thanks for asking.. see ya at the track rental next month :smile: ..

Well, I know I said that I was done posting on this site, but I think I changed my mind, since a majority of you guys have changed your professions to becoming private investigators, and supposable solved some mystery as if you all found a cure for cancer or something. Did you at all bother to look up any posts from gnperformance1? What about asking when the user name gn1performance, was created? Well if you wouldn’t have jumped the gun maybe you would have thought about that first?!?!? Just a thought.

How many posts has Gnperformance1 made about himself?….. Answer- Not a single post was ever written from that user name, yup, go ahead and double check.

Next question,

When was the user name Gn1performance created? Yup one day ago, September 29th 2007, you better double check that tooo. I’m sure you will. What about the post he made? Well that was the one and only post he ever made in regards to defend himself towards some of the negative talk upon his products and so on. Where did that post go? Yup it was deleted, for what reason I don’t know still.

What’s the deal with Hyeboost? I’m his son, Raffi Bogosian so let me ask you, do you talk smack about your own father? Do you bad mouth him and what he does? Of course not.

My question to you is “where are you getting this whole multiple user thing from?”

You wanna check my myspace? Go ahead hyeboost250@yahoo.com
You wanna check my eBay acct? Go ahead, I think I listed an old pair of my girlfriends g string on there for you to look at too. Haha

Hot boat, I listed the boat for my pops under my email address, and left him as a contact .

Oh and I’m selling a ZZ502 for my buddy on www .racedezert. com and the contact name there is Levon. You can check it for your self.

What do you think about that inspector gadget?????

I find it sad that a bunch of grown men can act soo immature, I also find it amazing for me to have to sit here and actually explain this to you.

Back