GN1 Performance New Headers

Archie Laid The Smack Down, Told Them How It Was And Jay Carter And Shawn Grims Deleted The Post!!!! WHY WAS IT DELEDTED? WAS IT BECAUSE THE TRUTH WAS TOLD, OR WAS IT BECAUSE HE ISN'T A "VENDOR"? Real Nice Guys, JUST LIKE ARCHIE SAID, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!

do you want to see what gn1performance posted?

here is what the owners of turbobuick deleted. exactly word for word what Archie said in reply to everyones comments.

Pure ownage.

Sorry turbobuick mods. That's just not cool. He wasn't promoting his products, he was defending himself and his post got deleted. I wouldn't even expect Ford guys to treat their own kind like this.....So now he's a vendor on the turbobuicks site but not this one. Good job :mad:

I plan on buying stuff from him because I have seen IN PERSON his FMIC and it is bad ass. Looks like he WOULD be a paying vendor on here if you guys wouldn't have given him crap for no reason.

Will

I still don't see how Archie (or anyone else) was advertising his products.:confused:

I, for one, plan on buying a set of his headers. I was going to start a thread about it once I got them installed, but after seeing this it would probably get locked or deleted anyway.....because GN1 Performance is not a "supporting vendor".

WOW!, I just got on here to check out whats going on, and its the same old crap. I have been a member on here for some time, and would say i'm a well respected person in the southwestern section, and an honest person when buying & selling.

I have personally delt with Archies stuff, I run his front mount, and 3" down pipe, and they have held up flawlessly. I'm not the type to ride d#c( and talk out of my azz, but yes, he owned you guys on that one! I too have seen his products get bashed on here, as a matter of fact I was the one to tell him that about his front mount being bashed, I believe, about 10 months ago. He laughed:D

I would not hesitate to buy his products because he is not a vendor, and a few hit the nail on the head here. Artt Carr is not a vendor, nor are alot of peoples products that are promoted here! You need to ban people from talking about Turbonetics turbos, and precision products because they are not vendors either! oh yeah, poston buick too, please ban their products.

Is this board ran by communists? If this board is so political, then why are peoples freedom of speach being violated? seems like all the big companies have not time or interest in such a site as this, only the "little people", and why would they when good parts sell themselves.

There is alot of good information, and great people with extensive knowledge on buick parts and products on this board, and I have learned alot from them. But personally, I dont need to look for a vendor for some parts nor do alot of people since there are so few that sell them:confused: we all by now know who sells what, where to find certain parts, so my question is.....
how much for ME to be a vendor so I can sell pipe dreams and empty promises?????? let me know please, and dont ban me,,,, i'll cry.:rolleyes:

J. Oliver, not a vendor, Not a Bogosian, not a d*c* rider.....halllah @me2:confused:

We don't like removing post. There are MANY non vendors mentioned on this board daily. We try our best to give you guys the best buick board possible but sometimes we have to make decisions everyone doesn't agree with.

Below is just 1 example of why we removed the SPAM post. Anyone that reads this thread should see how a simple question, which wasn't touched, turned into free advertisement.

I don't know why Archie told me he got the original Jig from KB himself; he also said that his words were, I don't care take the Jig; I'm out of the Buick V6s anyway.

archie has a set of ORIGINAL kenne bell headers from one of his first cars, thats were he got the design from, oh and hes not a supporting vendor.

That is odd, which way is it? Oh so know it looks like he took the keene bell headers on his car and had them duplicated, right?

We have been through this several times. If someone is promoting a business on this forum they must become a supporting vendor.

HEY, WTF????? WHATS TAKIN ADMINISTRATION SO LONG??????:D :confused: :D :confused: :D HAHAHAHA

here is what the owners of turbobuick deleted. exactly word for word what Archie said in reply to everyones comments.

goto the vendor link.

Archie Laid The Smack Down, Told Them How It Was And Jay Carter And Shawn Grims Deleted The Post!!!! WHY WAS IT DELEDTED? WAS IT BECAUSE THE TRUTH WAS TOLD, OR WAS IT BECAUSE HE ISN'T A "VENDOR"? Real Nice Guys, JUST LIKE ARCHIE SAID, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!

Haha What A Bunch Of Biocthes!!!!!!!!!!! They Deleted The Real Deals Post!!!!!!! Thats Real Mature!!!!!!

Oh Archie you have been busted:eek: I didn't want to do this but since you bring out the cussing and all I will let everyone see how honest you are!

GN1PERFORMANCE seems to have multiple personalities using HYEBOOST and GNPERFORMANCE1 and GN1PERFORMANCE sharing the same computer. No soup for you! and you! and you!

If you guys will go back and look at all the post by HYEBOOST you will see they are all talking about how great archie is hmmm..... Guess that is because it is archie:eek:

Now he has been doing this for a while. Why is it every time we make an admin decision around here first things some do is yell "it is all for the money, they don't care about the community blah blah blah...." If you feel this way I am sorry. I bust my butt and so does Jay and all the other admin and mods to keep this board up and running. If you think it all happens for free start your own like someone recently did and have 15 members. It is really sad that no matter what you do certain Aholes bad mouth you:mad:

This whole thing reminds me of the same crap Marvin did. We were trying to protect members from further bumps down the road.

Archie don't talk smack about me, you don't know me PM me and I will be happy to give you my number. Or do I need to have Hyeboost PM me or whichever personality you are today:rolleyes: Be a man and don't talk trash on the net.....

I will finish with this. I asked a few vendors about him and after some of the stuff I heard I was leary. Archie sent an email inquiring about becoming a vendor. I did some more checking and it wasn't good. I had a transaction with him that I feel he didn't treat right on ebay. I left him good feedback, why was it not returned. I paid on the spot. Does it matter what I did with the product? Then to top it all off archie began posting under different user names. I knew then he wasn't a vendor I felt comfortable representing TurboBuick.com.

If it was all about the money wouldn't I have just taken his money put him up and not care about ethics and what may happen to members? We do take this job seriously and it is not about the money. I am not bragging at all here but you can ask anyone that knows me personally and they will tell you I don't do this for the $$$!

Shane
thanks for the heads up on the multiple screen names for GN1performance

and the reason why... all you will have is your post edited anyway, if you talk up....

Just a dumb question bud but didn't you tell me about Archie's operation & how you wouldn't leave your car there? He was working out of a covered Porch area?
When Shane asked me about Archie what you told me is what I told Shane.

I stated to Shane there is no way my personal experience with Archie would mean anything to you because it would be Biased. Me being me I told him any way.;)
I will not deal with him.You already read my other posts.I have also caught him in enough lies on phone conversations.

I told him what you stated
T-bird v6 stated
Sod from Hye tech stated.
A few of my customers stated opinions but I did not present that to Shane.

What I stated to Shane 3 people that actually have dealt with Archie:

We have dealt together since I was in Baltimore & you have been around for a while.
Fred has been on here for years.
Sod is a relative but also taught Archie alot.Sod Has enough of a reputation I thought his opinion mattered.

Even after that Shane does what he always does:
Took it in but didn't make a decision soley of my comments. An intelligent person doesn't do that.

I'm sure Shane had at least 3 inputs from other vendors. Jay's opinion to him Means alot & it should. Jay has been around along time & is 1 of the most knowledgeable people I know in the Buick Community. If he has the ability to call KB & get directly in touch with him that states alot.

When Shane Purchased a rad for me on e-bay from Archie he left positive feed back. I just kept that info on the back burner so when I talked to Archie I would have an example here that would end any B.S.
Which Archie ran with the rope & hung himself on the phone with another lie.

As far as the deleting I do not know what was posted but e-mail me a link. I would love to see it. :D

Multiple personalities has caused enough in our community. I was laughing when I read this today because I knew Archie was already posting about himself.
Marvin's GN recently did this was not a supporting vendor & what happened?
I think you know the answer. If I did a post & told everyone all the pipes were lost during shipping & used multiple personalities I wouldn't be here as a supporting vendor neither would any Vendor on this site.

You guys are comparing apples & oranges when you compare Summit,Jegs,& Caspers to Archie.

Anyone ever Seen John Spina post under multiple names to promote there product?
Me, or any approved Vendor doesn't have to do that.
That should throw a RED FLAG!!! But instead you bash the board for defending you so you do not get screwed.

I think, hell I know Shane & Jay learned a valuable lesson with Marvin's GN.
Didn't we also as a Community?

All I Have To Say Is You Guys Are Doing A Great Job For This "buick Community" Thrashing Other Peoples Work, Buisness, And Life (but Oh No It's Not For The Money!!!). I For One Am Done With The Site, Turbobuicks Here I Come, Uh Oh You Admins Better Edit That Right Away Tooo!

As For This Mulitple User Name Bullisht, I Assure You I Am Not Archie, But Go Ahead A Think What You Want, Oh Wait, You Cant Even Do That Here On This Site, Or Else Admin Will Edit You Thoughts, Beliefs, And Religion Tooo Hahaha

You Admin Guys Really Need To Get A Life.

Mr. Caps Is Out!!!!!!! Like A Fat Kid In Dodge Ball........

I like this website, the members are awesome with help, the community is cool, but shi t; the owner/admin's make it a horrible experience here sometimes....... Is there that much money involved????:confused:

my problem is not with Archie or his operation. Archie as a person has been a nice guy towards me, as to his location of his shop is a different topic. i NEVER leave my car anywhere un-secured, Ask Anderson, everytime it was ever down his shop it was secured inside ( done by his practices with all his customers cars). that would be the reason WHY i wouldn't let my car stay there.
As to his produce he makes, i have purchased and still will purchase from him (any other non supporting and supporting vendors) and i have never had any problems with them.
My main problem is with how this place is SO F'd up that you can not talk about non vendors.. as soon as members post questions or comments, here comes Shane and deletes or locks the thread..
The only reason why i'm still on here is to support Anderson's company and his ablilty to create some amazing GN motors.. About 3 months ago, my signature was deleted due to Billy's web site was linked there. i was even told that if it was listed again i was going to be BANNED due to him not being a supported vendor. What Fing shi* is that, you can't even list your car parts and the builder who built it..

my problem is not with Archie or his operation. Archie as a person has been a nice guy towards me, as to his location of his shop is a different topic. i NEVER leave my car anywhere un-secured, Ask Anderson, everytime it was ever down his shop it was secured inside ( done by his practices with all his customers cars). that would be the reason WHY i wouldn't let my car stay there.
As to his produce he makes, i have purchased and still will purchase from him (any other non supporting and supporting vendors) and i have never had any problems with them.
My main problem is with how this place is SO F'd up that you can not talk about non vendors.. as soon as members post questions or comments, here comes Shane and deletes or locks the thread..
The only reason why i'm still on here is to support Anderson's company and his ablilty to create some amazing GN motors.. About 3 months ago, my signature was deleted due to Billy's web site was linked there. i was even told that if it was listed again i was going to be BANNED due to him not being a supported vendor. What Fing shi* is that, you can't even list your car parts and the builder who built it..

I'll be honest bud I had no idea you could get banned for a signature.Links I could understand but just the signature wouldn't make sense to me either.

I'll be honest bud I had no idea you could get banned for a signature.Links I could understand but just the signature wouldn't make sense to me either.

Tell me about it Brian.... and i'm sorry SGRIM it wasn't you, i just reviewed my old PM's it was JayC

Tell me about it Brian.... and i'm sorry SGRIM it wasn't you, i just reviewed my old PM's it was JayC

Well we all know Billy, Jay, & Shane are Friends. I'm guessing & this is the ONLY reason I can figure is that there is NO favoritism no matter if your friends or not.

Like I stated if any vendor would be on here with multiple personalities it would be taken care of.