You can type here any text you want

Gnx-435

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TONY BIELINSKI

GNX-435 (17.3 miles) $108K with LOTS of extra parts!

Orginal owner (Not a broker) -all original paperwork, books, manual, jackets, hats and more. Many extra new GM parts perfectly stored since 1987. Car is stored in heated/AC garage. Bottom of car has been sprayed with light oil from day one for protection. Saved orginal oil and filter from forst oil change. This car looks EXACTLY like it did when first purchased.
219) 872-4098 Dabigfisht@aol.com

(I added two pictures of under the car)
I can email all kinds of pictures.

Attachments

• GNX-AT DEALER.jpg
    GNX-AT DEALER.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 1,400
  • Dad004.jpg
    Dad004.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 1,399
  • Dad006.jpg
    Dad006.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 1,401
  • 100_1181.jpg
    100_1181.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 1,401
  • 100_1182_00.jpg
    100_1182_00.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 1,395
Wow, how do you resist driving it?

Gnx

Patience is mans best virtue. Had two-also 395- kept that one for just a year-got to drive that one a little.

Way to smash someones thread with your......well, whatever the hell that was? Your friend sounds like a douche. To the thread tho, nice GNX!!! X2 on the title issue, was it ever titled?

If i bought that GNX , i would only pay $40K for it, but anyway , My built forged Procharged would be going in her the very next day.

Than i would take her to donnies house (the Gay GN guy) LMAO, and do a
300' burn out past his house, and show him a real G
LS2GN,

Lets please have some courtesy and not clutter it up with personal opinions, It is HIS CAR and HIS Thread!

SW.

Gosh, I would LOVE to own a nice GNX someday - but with an average price tag of somewhere around $100K and going even higher I'll have to get that DUMB idea right out of my head!

I'm almost afraid to back my T-R's out of the garage and take them for an occasional drive without fear of some freaking BOZO smashing into or stealing them, let alone a GNX!

Blessed are those who have a nice GNX! The only mint GNX I've ever seen in person was owned by Ron Joseph in NJ back in 1989 - and it was a real beauty! Nice guy, too! Don't know if he still owns the car or not or if he's a member here..... the only other one I saw was at a car show at Lowes Motor Speedway in Charlotte NC back in the spring of 2007, and it was for sale!

Now, if I were to hit the pick-6 or the biggie powerball lottery then that might change everything! But if that don't happen then I'll have to admit that I have a taste for fine wine but a pocket for cheap beer - LOL!

What a beautiful car!

I hear ya NP

its just my OP that its not worth that much.

might as well ask for $200,000

I owned a mint 87 GN, paid $12 K back in 92 for it same thing pretty much as a GNX. Well at least that its nothing more than a buick reagel.

i mean for a $110,000 Y not buy a new ZR1 , or save some and pict up a ZO6

i know i know , but what some people think there cars are worth is crazy,

Look around #1 who has 110 K to blow on a buick reagel

O i know i am going to hear it for that one LOL

You have just commenced to trash this guys thread, and have been asked more than once to please quit.

Ok, I'll try this one more time. IS IT TITLED? Do you not find this a reasonable question? It is considering ur asking $108k.

Titled in my name-But I have a perfect photo copy of the original MSO-Taken by a professonal -It is even the correct dimentions. It is also laminated.

I hear ya NP

its just my OP that its not worth that much.

might as well ask for $200,000

I owned a mint 87 GN, paid $12 K back in 92 for it same thing pretty much as a GNX. Well at least that its nothing more than a buick reagel.

i mean for a $110,000 Y not buy a new ZR1 , or save some and pict up a ZO6

i know i know , but what some people think there cars are worth is crazy,

Look around #1 who has 110 K to blow on a buick reagel

O i know i am going to hear it for that one LOL
The guy can ask what he wants for the car. And believe me, a GNX brings a hell of a lot more money than a run of the mill Regal, or GN for that matter. 547 built as opposed to 25,000 built... I'm no rocket doctor, but GNX value isn't too hard to figure out.

As far as who has the cash for to drop on a GNX.... Well, they are out there. If memory serves, a less nice X sold at Barret Jackson for $120k a few months back.

Bottom line, no need in interjecting negativity into the thread. I doubt you would want a lot of trash talking about whatever car YOU find to be the be all and end all.

Your not kidding NastySS,

and i know someone that bought a GNX a few years back, it was a show car, the guy wanted 50k , but need the extra $ Fast for a race horse he wanted to buy , my friend is a invester, not only with cars, what ever he can turn around in a decient short term time , he buys just about anything worth something to make a profit on, hes a shark & very smart guy.

He offered $35K on the spot for the car , he actually brought 35,ooo Cash. Crazy but true, the owner thought about it for a hour or so , made 20 phone calls , and finally closed the deal. The GNX (dont know the #) was spotless, you could eat off it, i thinh it only had 1,200 miles on it.

My friend sold the car in 3 weeks for $60,000 . Thats how you do it!, and i am shure the owner of this one only bought it to save it savor it and then try to make a kill of the centry deal on it.

OK i just asked my friend today what would a no millage GNX be worth, He said nothing to try to make $ on one, He said the guys that own them are out of their minds, 90-135K thats right a 135K for a black reagel with a cremic turbo blade. LOL

he could have bought one a few months ago for $80K but he said it would take forever during this resession to be able to find a sucker, and he said to only make $10K on it ant worth it.

He said a mint GNX in perfect flawless spotless condition is worth $70-80K tops, and he said forget barret jackson its a show, Guys have lost $$ on cars doing actions like that .
The cars are worth what someone is willing to pay for them. Period.

Now at the moment, it may not be the best time to try to sell one for 6 figures. But referring to a GNX as a simple "Regal" is just... Well... idiotic.

Back