Before and after

GNX Style Dash

Before

dash.jpg

After

gnx_dash.jpg

Matt

GNX dash

Mine is still in the making. Just try to figure out how to wire it in.

100_0228.jpg

Scot- your white T looks awesome-any more pics of it? I like the dash you picked for it the best altough the nexus gauges are something else.

GNX style dashes

Great looking setups. Are there any companies still making these for us? I can't seem to find Performance Instruments anymore. :confused:

Great looking setups. Are there any companies still making these for us? I can't seem to find Performance Instruments anymore. :confused:

X2

I am willing to pay good money to have a cluster built for my GN. I can't stand the generic OEM cluster.

Let's see those GNX style dashes people! Post up pic's ....

I will start this off with my most resent up-grade! ;)

Scot W.

I'm not a fan of the phantom series...............but your car pulls it off nicely, well done.

X2

I am willing to pay good money to have a cluster built for my GN. I can't stand the generic OEM cluster.

No, no one that I know of is making these any more. That's why I started to make my own. It's a lot cheaper. You can buy original parts on ebay. There is a seller selling all the bezels and mounting plates. He also has the whole setup with gauges minus the wiring. It's pricey.

NCarolinaGN, Will Wilkeson (Bent6) here on this board done mine. Get in touch with him and he can help you.

Scot W.

X2

I know Paul Castle is doing complete GNX dash setups. Look for him on eBay. His name there is carguyjr. He also has a website with contact info. WorldofMotorworks.com Buick Grand National Parts & Accessories

He & John at Caspers put together a complete plug-and-play kit for analog cars that is very nice from what I understand. And the digital dash plug-and-play setups will be available soon.

Or you can contact Bent6 like Scot said. :cool:

There are some very sharp dash setups in here.

Scot, the dash looks bad ass bro! :cool:

Here's my thread contribution ( since i am a complete pic whore :D ).

11.jpg

13.jpg

12.jpg

Night shot of the gauges
14.jpg

And the car itself
08.jpg

You have just won the prize for most Turbo 6 emblems in one vehicle!! Nice car...:biggrin: :cool:

Poston has best deal- $695. Welcome to Poston Enterprises !

They have gotten complaints on their customer service here lately so if you go with them, maybe have them deliver one to Bowling Green where you can pick it up. I wouldn't pay for it in advance though. If this bothers you then go with someone else. Kind of like deciding between a Chinese and American made intercooler.

looking for AVC GNX Style Dash installations instructions

Help !

Hope some one out there can help me......I seem to have misplaced my AVC (GNX style) dash installation instructions. Have never installed the AVC dash yet...brand new still in the box with VDO gauges.....was planning on doing the install later this month, but can't for the life of me find my complete instructions.

Does any one have a set they could scan or copy for me?

Appreciate any help.

Thanks,

dave

VERY dumb question... so I apologize in advance.
If I swapped over to a GNX style cluster, will I be able to use my original odo, showing the correct miles?

VERY dumb question... so I apologize in advance.
If I swapped over to a GNX style cluster, will I be able to use my original odo, showing the correct miles?

No....unless the people that sell you one can calibrate the new speedo with the correct mileage.

I wonder if Autometer would burn that mileage into a nexus odo if I bought a gauge cluster from them?
Auto Meter - Nexus

I want a full panel:
1. speedo
2. tac
3. oil/ 4. water temp
5. boost
6. fuel
7. voltmeter