Got a GNX style dash? Let's see em..

My original rendition using series 1 Phantoms - since upgraded to Autometer Nexus gauges.

WPEInstall2-1.jpg

I would post updated pics but I can't seem to get a good photo of them - the illumination washes out the pic - the pics I have don't begin to do the gauges justice.

Auto Meter - Nexus

I did Scot Ws dash and have done a few others - and no it ain't cheap but what is with these cars?

I'd love to see an updated pic, especially at night!
BTW, this is exactly what I want, except I would have boost gauge top/center... how difficult is this to install?

I'm in the process to taking the Dakota Digital gauges out of my car and putting a set of factory LeSabre gauges in. I've already converted my 87 Turbo Regal over. The link is in my signature.

DSCF2653.JPG

DSCF2540.jpg

LMAO! Thanks! :D

Yes, some of those Turbo 6 emblems have since been removed / replaced. :eek:

I already love your car so much, and now with the dash.. It is just plain awesome. I wish I could just buy your car, it is exactly what I want, wheels and all.

Not sure what happened to my pic's in my main post but here is my dash as of right now with the alky LED's in..

Attachments

• Dash 019.jpg
    Dash 019.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 1,363
Not sure what happened to my pic's in my main post but here is my dash as of right now with the alky LED's in..

This is EXACTLY what I want.
WOW... how difficult is this too install?
Is this a kit or do you have to piece it all together yourself?

here's mine, probably gonna switch to black face gauges soon.

Attachments

• DSC_0001.jpg
    DSC_0001.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 1,318
  • copy.jpg
    copy.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 1,290
This dash was put together by Tom Houser from the now defunct Performance Instruments with white faced Stewart Warner gauges.

The tachometer issue has since been fixed, so it doesn't sit at 2K with the car off anymore.

Attachments

• Cluster.JPG
    Cluster.JPG
    61.7 KB · Views: 1,534
sexiest ride on this site!!!!!!!
Thanks a LOT autodynamics! :)

If you ever decide you might want to let that Charger of yours go, we could work out a trade... :D

I already love your car so much, and now with the dash.. It is just plain awesome. I wish I could just buy your car, it is exactly what I want, wheels and all.
Thank you ZNix! :D If ever I decide to sell, I will let ya know! :)

Just made my own.

Attachments

• Rons dash 013.jpg
    Rons dash 013.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 1,134
  • Rons dash 012.jpg
    Rons dash 012.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 1,088
gnx dash

One from Performance instruments Love it 800 + miles in 10 years to nice to drive

Attachments

• pictures excavation apex 021.jpg
    pictures excavation apex 021.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 1,044
GNX Dash with VDO Gauges

Here's a picture of mine.

VDO Gauges and wiring harness from an old AVC Dash Kit I had, which have been upgraded to a new home in a GNX Dash with Bezel and Applique from Paul Castle's "World of Motorworks". Had the speedo re-calibrated in KMH's and new faceplate made up at North Hollywood Speedometer & Clock Co. :biggrin:

Attachments

• GNX VDO Dash 004.jpg
    GNX VDO Dash 004.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 1,035
I sent my VDO to Lauderdale Speedometer in Ft Lauderdale and had them "add" the corect mileage to my new speedo. I think it was $25.00