You can type here any text you want

JDPOLZIN is the BEST!!!!! I love him, I want to make out with him

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
image.jpg

Lemme just say...had a blast with a fellow TFW member and his family this weekend....the family is what makes it....time to plan the TFW family gathering at "the lake"......I'm in.

As much as I HATE to make this post, I'm gonna have to sit this one out. I'm going to have a VERY pregnant wife by then and we won't be going that far from home. Going to nashville later this month is going to be bad enough.

Why does it haveta be in October? It could be in August...or next week....or tomorrow. Just sayin. Doesn't even haveta be at the lake...just a family get together....that's all.

Weekends are full until mid september. I'm open to ideas...got a freezer full of dead cow and hog to grill...lake with cabins near senecan't...

I clicked on the notification for this?o_O WTF:confused: Tear me away from my facebook trolling on the local racing page you flying finger-in-the-buttmonkey

Ugh...finally broke down and spent some money on this shack....windows....ugh...no more $$$ left for either car now. Such is life I guess. :(

Back