You can type here any text you want

JDPOLZIN is the BEST!!!!! I love him, I want to make out with him

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
"this shack".....says the guy that has a house where ALL the doors shut with ease lol
Uh....hello??....did you TRY the pocket door on the bathroom?? Or, were you going "commando" so-to-speak in the hopes that I would round the bend at the (in)opportune time?? .....homo.

You broke the pocket door again? Damn dude just hang some blinds or some strings of beads there. Groovy.

I agree...it's a piece of dung....I already ran the beads idea past the wife....for some reason, she was not a fan...WTH??

You need to be more specific for her....you didn't tell her they were gonna be anal beads hanging there...you just said beads is all. That should change her mind.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

We all know how much you two like anal beads. Might as well display them proudly.

My thoughts exactly....you might as well be using them.....when you're not actually "using" them. What's the saying again....recycle, reuse, put then in your butt....yank'em out like you are in a tug of war battle royal!.....or like you are trying to start a stubborn Chainsaw!!

I always thought that both parties would use them and then run around the house/yard and play "capture the flag".

My thoughts exactly....you might as well be using them.....when you're not actually "using" them. What's the saying again....recycle, reuse, put then in your butt....yank'em out like you are in a tug of war battle royal!.....or like you are trying to start a stubborn Chainsaw!!

The stubborn chainsaw got me. Still laughing.

Sure glad I don't live in a communist state that surcharges if you don't recycle...

Sent from my LGL75C using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

1375501660826.jpg

Those $.05 communist fee pays for a 4 day Notre Dame trip every year for 4 adults. It's our way of having a red-neck savings account without actually using a bank......you're gonna drink the beer, you might as well get paid for the garbage bags full of empties. It also gives the homeless at the interstate off-ramps something to pick up. They prefer empties over change being thrown out at them at speed.

Back