You can type here any text you want

JDPOLZIN is the BEST!!!!! I love him, I want to make out with him

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Where's all my drunken brothern??? It is a little too quiet (or quite depending on your spelling ability) on the board tonight!!!

It's all there, black and white, clear as crystal! You stole fizzy lifting drinks. You bumped into the ceiling which now has to be washed and sterilized, so you get *NOTHING*! You lose!! (or loose, again depending on your spelling ability) Good day sir!

I'm on a roll all by myself tonight....Might as well hit the grammar tri-fecta.

Than vs Then lesson boys and girls.

I rather eat pussy than get butthole punched by a baseball bat. In this instance, THAN, is used in a comparison or versus sentence.

I rather eat pussy then get butthole punched by a baseball bat! In this instance, THEN, is used to distinguish an order or time frame sequence.

As you can see, one small letter in a word can mean the difference between eating pussy, and/or taking a baseball bat up the brown starfish. I hope I've helped everyone stay safe when posting in random Mid-West Buick forums. My good deed for the day is done here.....obe wan kenobi...OUT!

Ahhhh. Mark is officially one of "us" now. Drunken posting to himself in "the thread". I was busy getting, um, "busy". I've bought running cars for less than we spent on this hotel room, no use wasting it by sleeping.

Hello Chicago!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    309.8 KB · Views: 55
You won't remember that I asked you anyway. I would rather steal it THAN ask for it.

....and who was it that said Austin was "sloooooow" and needed to ride the short school bus growing up??!! I think he was just slackin' so he could pick up chic's on the way to school.

Should've told that faggot to get off Bob's car. Where the hell was Keith when this was happening? I had to keep tabs on Jenn just in case that freak-out came back to steal her hair:eek:

10hrs of 4 fags talking about the rims i bought for my car. If it wasn't for the rims this would have been the 3-5th gayest day I've ever had. Only thing that's missing is a finger in the butt-butt. The day isn't over yet!:)

Should've told that faggot to get off Bob's car. Where the hell was Keith when this was happening? I had to keep tabs on Jenn just in case that freak-out came back to steal her hair:eek:

Keith is standing up behind the cars in the pic silly. And yes, the fag leaning on my car deserves a butthole punch.

You better watch out for that creepy dude going through your trash and looking in your windows. He asked for Jenn's address so I wrote it down for him. Was that a bad idea?

Keith is standing up behind the cars in the pic silly. And yes, the fag leaning on my car deserves a butthole punch.

You better watch out for that creepy dude going through your trash and looking in your windows. He asked for Jenn's address so I wrote it down for him. Was that a bad idea?
....is your memory as short as your weiner?? I'm afraid that's not me standing behind the cars....I wasn't dumb enough to wear a black shirt in that heat....mine was grey....and I HOPE I don't have a beer belly like that...yet. They say that masturbation makes you blind....so what's your excuse boobs??

Back