You can type here any text you want

JDPOLZIN is the BEST!!!!! I love him, I want to make out with him

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Weekend officially starts right now...mixing my first drink of the weekend!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

...and now I'm mixing the second one. I plan on sleeping good tonight

Round three!

What I wouldn't give for a small bag of ice right now...

Where's all my homies tonight? the freight train has arrived and im bored waitn for the washer to stop running s0 i can flip laundry and go to sleep/

Its a goodthing I cant get fired cause this is a really dumb idea on sunday night. I've tried to get fired and they just laught at me,,, wtf? One guy says he wants to clone me...shirley i cant be the only one out there who can make used cars look like theyre worth buying

screaminlikeamimiwhenyouseemecominnearyalikeakennylogginsrecordnoonesevergonnahearyalikeagameahidenseekitsalloverifiseeyacauseyeryellowerthantinklenyoullberunnlikediarrhea

polzin. audi p, and jesse are shown as online right now and none of them can show up here? I guess I will go to bed before I fall in the vat at the glasses factory and make a spectacle of myself

"mirror inspector" is a job I could really see myself doing

Ugh. Austin where's that keyboard breathalyzer?

Hell I'm hittin it again tonight. Didn't have enough to learn my lesson last night. Maybe its because I'm drinking with capatin morgan and not mr mccormick?

Shit I missed out... It's the single life, it's killing me. I'll be back online with nothing better to do than entertain you guys... Some day

You know what... I do love Polzin, and this damn thread. I have meet so many people, and expanded my circle of friends. I just sit back and think it all started because my older brother told me he would love to have a grand national. My first car was a 79 regal and I have had one ever since. Maybe I like problem solving... :) so to all of you who check this thread, feel free to say something, anything we do. I would have to say one of the best things that came from this thread was a guy saving my ass on the power tour. There was a relationship that comes in a close second. That's a shout out to you bob. I can't wait to see you next week. Any way I wanted to bitch at Polzin for going all monte on us. I would be heart broke if you sell sinfull and keep that white turd. I miss the option to see who's viewing the thread at any given time. That shit was funny sorry turbo Ed. Maybe I'll make it up some day...

I would have to say one of the best things that came from this thread was a guy saving my ass on the power tour. There was a relationship that comes in a close second. That's a shout out to you bob. I can't wait to see you next week.

Dammit Austin you're givin me "warm fuzzies" again. I'da stopped to help with or without "the thread" but "the thread" sure added to the fun, and you'da got there without me, though it mighta taken a bit longer. I've said it before but I'll say it again: Austin you are by far the coolest guy I ever met on the side of the road and then shared a hotel room with for the next 3 days (it happens more often than you'd think). Without that encounter and all the subsequent drunkenness, I'm almost certain i'd have gotten bored with my car and sold it and kept the Challenger instead (and saved a lot of headaches and hangovers).....wait WTF.....I'd be better off that way....

Even the wife admits that the power tour was more fun as a result of adding you to the mix. WTF did you do with/to her when I wasnt lookin'?!

They say everyone enters your life for a reason. (I'm still trying to sort this sh!t out)

/grouphug

differentials are expensive. I think I will wait till this one grenades so i can add to the kool guy broken parts pile. So far all I have is a lousy torque converter and its technically still in the car.

I have a way with people, treat them like you would like to be treated, and they will come around. Rock the shit out of that Buick.

Back