You can type here any text you want

JDPOLZIN is the BEST!!!!! I love him, I want to make out with him

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
A nice set of rims, bumper fillers, and a set of air dams.....Skidmark"s" might look more like skidmark"er"

Motor was a used lower mileage long block with the intake on, a bad rear main seal, and annihilated motor mounts...trans was on the floor...car needed: a heater core, ac evaporator, exhaust, read diff sealed and filled, new master cylinder, brakes bled, custom inline fuel filter install, custom :rolleyes: trans cooling lines, radiator, condenser, accessories, etc, etc....done within 22 working hours....

Nice, so Boobs didnt already have all this planned out ahead of time I take it? How many trips to the parts store?

Did you guys have the trans bolted to the motor before you installed it or did you put the trans in after the fact?

Nice, so Boobs didnt already have all this planned out ahead of time I take it? How many trips to the parts store?

I had it planned really well actually but would have never found the time to screw it together before next year. Tfw really pulled through for me, and I still appreciate it and still can't believe its a whole car already. Needs bugs worked out but I'm drivin' her!

Parts store list was an oil breather for the ds valve cover cause I broke the grommet on the original, a brass tee for the hydroboost, hell isn't that about it? Woulda been a motor mount if theyda had one I guess. They don't have shit in stock for this I spent weeks thinkin and orderin little stuff.

Sent from my LGL75C using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Trans went in after. No reason not to do it that way when you have a lift and a trans jack

We didn't save it like you guys saved all your cars but we did save it from sbc or ls motor hell (which is worse than death imo).

O btw I just let my brother smoke in it today....

Seriously? That has to be the fucking dumbest thing you have done in a very long time. For real.

Washed it and took it for a cruise. I think the wife even likes it. Well sorta more like tolerates its existence. Kinda like how she feels about me.

image.jpg

Thats like saiyng if Austin wanted to take his wiener out of his pants in your car, you would be fine with it so long as he hung it out the window.....

I sat in mine and smoked. Door was open though. What really makes a vehicle stink is when you use the ashtray and put the butts out in it. I smoked in all my vehicles and I never burned anything. I even smoked in the 79 and that car was in better shape than bob's new money pit.

Thats like saiyng if Austin wanted to take his wiener out of his pants in your car, you would be fine with it so long as he hung it out the window.....

You say that under the assumption that austins weiner in my skidmark would bother me....

I'm not against the picture....just wanted to know WTF it's supposed to mean, and why you put it in your sig...which, as usual, you refused to respond...and yes, it is a little big....

Back