You can type here any text you want

JDPOLZIN is the BEST!!!!! I love him, I want to make out with him

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Quick update on skidmark:

THIS CAR DRIVES FUCKING GREAT! It's a better car than the GN, I think the front susp. was redone recently. Doors shut awesome, it rides good, and as much as it fuckin PAINS me to put this in writing on a public forum, it stops better too. I think it must be because it's lighter than the GN. :p I'm really glad I bought this car. I literally haven't driven any other vehicle since sunday. Take the kids to school, daycare, etc, they love it and they are already calling it skidmark. Need to fix the fuselink at the starter, it'sa pain in the ass to open the hood and attach/detach the alligator clip to the field wire but i'm doin it 3 or 4 times a day LOL. Fixed the "anti theft" shifter rod and put the console back together, which by the way, was filled with ashes from previous smokers. Sprayed out the TB and IAC with tb cleaner, did an ohm sweep with the scope on the TPS. No dropouts but its 2k ohms higher than the new delco one I have, idle tps volts are perfect but this thing has a tip in stumble thats driving me insane. I might swap it just to see. Got on it just a little but then realized I have NO boost gauge or temp gauge or knock gauge, etc so I didn't stay in it. What I did do was nutless as hell. Maybe it still thinks it's a hotair? LOL calm down Nuts it's just a joke. By the way this fuckin hot air fuel pump is noisy as hell too... Got the center cap inlays scuffed and painted and attached so it's just black GTA caps now. one has a tab broke already so I'm not counting on having it too long. Fine tuning the custom tube of touch up paint that it desperately needs and in process of peeling pinstripe and gonna restripe it with gold. Going to start making plug wires soon, but, as usual, fixing more hail this weekend so I'm sure nothing will get done until next week. As far as im concerned, it's my only vehicle now. Wife says if that's the case that at least 2 cars gotta go outta the driveway.

Squeaky is my favorite truck of all time! I really want to keep it. Actually I want to see a gm get to the same mileage and THEN we can see which is the bigger pile of shit...

I sure end up with a lot of gm products for someone who despises general motors

Sent from my LGL75C using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Whatever. I'm your only friend....

Sent from my LGL75C using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Kansas one weekend Chicago the next

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 52
Had a great day. Got my transmission swapped out. Went to the Midwest meet. Now I'm 10mi away from home and the car is dead. I'm guessing the altanator carped out and the light is burnt out. I have a batt and alt on the way. And it was going sooooo good

If the bulb is burned out, doesn't it need to be fixed to get the new alt to charge? Casper's makes a field fix harness for this too.

INEEDAGN makes a field fix harness too, though the caspers harness is admittedly a little more user friendly

1380418719383.jpg

Hey I said I'm drivin this bitch every day there's not fresh salt on the roads. That promise started Saturday night as soon as it moved and stopped under its own power. So I had to do some temporary fixes, big whoop wanna fight about it? Theres a grand total of 13 lug nuts on it too but that ain't stoppin me from rockin it neither.

Titties!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Back