You can type here any text you want

JDPOLZIN is the BEST!!!!! I love him, I want to make out with him

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Wow wait... This is not the conversation. Tec! Talk! :( what if we accidentally say something useful? Then it's lost in this pit of crazyness. No one would ever find it. They would look get side tracked and end up just looking at it. Would you just look at it?... So TFW get together??? Open to the public? Butthole butthole butthole. Turbo powered wind sprints. Super boost BOOM!!!! Leave your crank on the pavement

Yesterdday when skidmark was on jackstands and I was under it,m one of the mechanics was lookin the engine over and asked me when I planned to tighten the clamps on the hose betwene the turbo and ic. I let him go ahead and do that for me. Doesn't run any different though.

Gentleman jack died at 5:35 tonight. He will be missed

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Tread lightly in this thread....
image.jpg

I'm too busy on skidmark to do any dishes, and cinderella doesn't judge...

1381028387298.jpg

He's always availaBle. I coulda picked arial to drink with but A: I don't dig redheads and B: cinderella knows her place and isn't the spoiled brat daughter of the king. She's much more down to earth.

Skidmark mace huge progress today. Alternator charges. Fans work. Tip in sgumble is fixed. I'm bout to start buildin plug wires but quuite frankly its going to be interesting to see what they look like tomorrow when I'm sober.

Hell I almost feel confident enough to leave town in this thing. STILL the only thing I've been drivin since you guys left though I did drive the gn to get some ice and coke since this ol girl is under the knife in the grudge.

He's always availaBle. I coulda picked arial to drink with but A: I don't dig redheads and B: cinderella knows her place and isn't the spoiled brat daughter of the king. She's much more down to earth.

Skidmark mace huge progress today. Alternator charges. Fans work. Tip in sgumble is fixed. I'm bout to start buildin plug wires but quuite frankly its going to be interesting to see what they look like tomorrow when I'm sober.

Hell I almost feel confident enough to leave town in this thing. STILL the only thing I've been drivin since you guys left though I did drive the gn to get some ice and coke since this ol girl is under the knife in the grudge.

You're right about Arial but the rest is borderline tech...just sayin'.

At least you're under the influence.

If you live in the commonwealth of iowa and follow this thread religiously why don't you just show up at nuts's house sometime? We can't possibly be as hard on you as we are on daphne.

Sent from my LGL75C using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

I sorta just invited you to someone elses house. But hey whatev. Btw keiths dog is mine at least when I'm there.

1381039764327.jpg

Naanaanabooboo I got the right crimpers for this crap and don't need to use a vise. Good thing too cause that shed ain't got no power And it's kinda dark at 1 am.

Sometimes its hard to remember which vehicle I drove out here...

1381170894473.jpg

Fuck man you better park that OUT of the yard before someone mistakes it as inventory and starts pulling parts off of it.

They offered me $375 for it. I think I might put the 16" wheels back on it and let 'em have it. That way I can see it every now and then LOL.

You know, we like to rag on mr mccormick but when you actually mix it with coke and some ice it's not too bad. By the time I run out of free jugs I might like it enough to buy it when times are hard. Its an acquired taste.

Btw my tfw glass is MIA I think someones not telling me something...

Back