You can type here any text you want

JDPOLZIN is the BEST!!!!! I love him, I want to make out with him

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I live in the middle of nowhere. I can openly post that the keys are hanging in 4 of the 6 vehicles I have here and none of them will ever disappear. Of course the combined total of those 4 vehicles is about $5k lol. Keys are haning in bout 80% of the vehicles in this town.. nothing ever happens...

Its funny that the new 2 liter of coke and the new 1/2 of mccormick are adjacent to one another and the mccormick is going down faster lol

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

1382154658698.jpg

Look ma, no holes!

I should also add the main reason the 2 trs don't have the keys in them is to keep the wife from driving them. She loves this fucking skidmark but I fear the first time she drives it in the rain she's gon' wrap it around a damn telephone pole. At least let me get full coverage on it first honey...

He is a bad ass. Just like the drug dealer in gone in sixty seconds "no one is dumb enough to steal this car" that or they have no use for a monte in hickvill. They might steel his truck tho.

Probably the latter...they have no use for a brown monte...what's sad is the truck would be the first thing to be stolen...all $375 worth lol

1382158621489.jpg

Why is it, when I'm half drunk I can de-stripe an entire car in seconds with a properly surfaced razor blade but when I'm sober it takes forever and I still fuck it all up? I think its a self confidence issue...

not necessary. Theres a bit of a streak on the drivers door right before I changed blades, but the rest will look fiiiine. I AM re-striping it, probably with gold. Takes your eyes away from all the places where I had to touch up paint it.

Accessory place across the street needs some PDR done to a rebuilder jeep he's working on, so theres a free tint job...

speaking of PDR, that ding in the hood looks terrible in the above pic

2 TFW members together....drinkin beer, staring at half naked women........how will it end??

Well if they are worth a damn for anything they will be getting the other half naked....

Sent from my LGL75C using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

OMFG....I'm pretty sure I just met the dumbest fuckin bitch I hav EVER met in my entire life....I'm just fuckin sayin........WAY TOO STUPID to fuck.....I think?

OMFG....I'm pretty sure I just met the dumbest fuckin bitch I hav EVER met in my entire life....I'm just fuckin sayin........WAY TOO STUPID to fuck.....I think?

Push her outside in a rainstorm and see if she drowns from staring up at the rain

Sent from my LGL75C using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

GIRAFFE is the backup when PENGUIN fails.....Fuk in A ....oww....OWWWW....GIRRRRAAAAFFFFEEE!

Two in the pink? No, two in the stink, one in the pink......I don't care about her.....its about me!

2:41AM.....Mayday!.....Mayday!!......Blackhawk down! I say Blackhawk down.....
2:42AM.....Location Blackhawk??!!
2:42AM......Going......downnnn.......onnnn....ramppp.....westbound.....East.....4......teenth........and....
2:43AM......Blackhawk.....you're breaking up........please repeat.......
2:44AM.......East.....14th.....and......I.......eight.......eeeeeeeeeeee!

mustang50: Hey turbonut.......what music do you like to listen to when you are puking???
Turbonut: heave......heave......yak!....deep convulsion.......building heave.....yak!
mustang50: Halestorm work for ya???
Turbonut: (silence.......thumbs up)
mustang50: (turns the radio up for turbonut.....cuz that's how the TFW rolls!)
mustang50: You alright?? Need me to hold your hair back???? (turbonut is bald for those that don't know)
Turbonut: (no audible response...) heave.....heave.....yak!

Back