You can type here any text you want

JDPOLZIN is the BEST!!!!! I love him, I want to make out with him

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I bet the past 3 times Keith s puked has been with fellow TFW members! Cough, cough.........ask him about the half of the Iowa State game he missed!

Geta little too drunk there, Drunky McDrunkerton?

Sent from my LGL75C using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

You screwed up when you forgot to yell penguin...

Sent from my LGL75C using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

And the rest of the night afterwards for that matter!! LOL!

I know Jesse did his number on Keith too! Thats probaby where the actual TFW started now that I think of it! Never met before aside from the internet, end up hving to hang your head out the window to raaaaaaalllllllllffffffffff:mad:! "Hell Yeah TFW!"

friendship-puke-drunk-funny-friends-demotivational-poster-1259679104-500x530.jpg

So at 11:15 on a sunday night and I decide to do a "freight train" to make sure I don't have restless leg syndrome after being on my feet all weekend. I decided maybe I need to enlighten the world as to what a freight train is..

Freight train: Noun; Invented circa 2012 by the now legendary Robert Koch (no relation to the namesake of the mental institute in Berlin, Germany), it is a proven viable method of getting inebriated in a very short timeframe. The process involves taking a pint glass (preferably one emblazened with the TFW logo), filling it approx. half full (or half empty for all those fucking pessimists in this world) of whatever >80 proof whiskey you happen to have access to, and filling the other half with water. (Important note: NO ICE! Ice takes up too much room in the glass and you'll have to drink twice as much for the same effect. If you are a pussy, keep the whiskey in the freezer.) Now SLAM! that mofuker as fast as you can stand to drink it. If vomiting hasn't at least crossed your mind, you either aren't drinking it fast enough or you need to add more whiskey. As soon as that's done, repeat it a second time. Remember, "the first one's the worst one". Just in case you suck at math, you just drank a pint or more of whiskey in a matter of seconds. Enjoy your sobriety, cause in a few short minutes you will know exactly why it is called a freight train. If you happen to be a heavy set kinda person (and I'm not judging you for it), or if you have a full stomach, or if you are a seasoned alcoholic, you may want to either raise the whiskey percentage to 60-70%, or drink a third glass (or mix 2 larger than pint glasses to start with). Lately I've been doing a little of both...Anyway, it's a good process to know, if you need a good buzz and you don't have 1-2 hours to get it done. I submitted this to Webster's but I bet they don't even give me credit for it.

Back