You can type here any text you want

JDPOLZIN is the BEST!!!!! I love him, I want to make out with him

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Never knew I could have so much fun standing in a kitchen. I stood in mine once. Got tired of that and put the wife back in there and I sat on the couch.

Finger around the butt... I was just getting in on the action in that pix. Sorry for the late post I have been in somekind of coma the last few days

.....there's an eery calm in the air today....I feel a disturbance in the TFW force is on the horizon........

You know how I know hell is freezing over?

By some weird ass rift in the space/time continuom, I am officially on the board of trustees at the church across the street...

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Obviously, they are not aware of this thread....

I am a chamelion. I can pretend to be like whoever is around me. So at church they think I'm a nice dude. Never had the heart to tell em I'm only there to make the wife happy. Honestly I'm not sure if she even realizes that.

@mustangmark.........mustangs are queer...........................................................

@mustangmark.........mustangs are queer...........................................................

“Individuals who identify as straight but in psychological tests show a strong attraction to the same sex may be threatened by gays and lesbians because homosexuals remind them of similar tendencies within themselves. It’s a form of self-hate projected on others."

Keith, it's ok if you want a mustang. After a few Naughty (Knotty) Brunettes at Twin Peaks, your true feelings come out....."There is nothing that sounds as good as a mustang with a loud exhaust." You can come out of the proverbial closet anytime you are ready. We won't judge you.....ahhh, who am I kidding....you'll be judged regardless of your sexuality.

“Individuals who identify as straight but in psychological tests show a strong attraction to the same sex may be threatened by gays and lesbians because homosexuals remind them of similar tendencies within themselves. It’s a form of self-hate projected on others."

Keith, it's ok if you want a mustang. After a few Naughty (Knotty) Brunettes at Twin Peaks, your true feelings come out....."There is nothing that sounds as good as a mustang with a loud exhaust." You can come out of the proverbial closet anytime you are ready. We won't judge you.....ahhh, who am I kidding....you'll be judged regardless of your sexuality.
It might be time for you to have your hearing checked....along with maybe being tested for Alzheimer's as well (you're at that age now ya know)....my recollection of that particular conversation is a little different. I said that a mustang with good exhaust has a unique sound, that can't seem to be duplicated by other cars...that was it...lemme put it this way: Austin's farts have a unique sound as well....I can appreciate them....but that doesn't mean I want them....

It might be time for you to have your hearing checked....along with maybe being tested for Alzheimer's as well (you're at that age now ya know)....my recollection of that particular conversation is a little different. I said that a mustang with good exhaust has a unique sound, that can't seem to be duplicated by other cars...that was it...lemme put it this way: Austin's farts have a unique sound as well....I can appreciate them....but that doesn't mean I want them....

Yes....I will concede...your recollection of the conversation and night is probably much different than mine. I'm sure mine is very distorted and poor since I was DD....and I'm sure all the alcohol you drank has messed my memory up. "Unique" was definitely not the word that was used....but who am I to say....I'm not the one who puked and was carried to his front door. That GUY....THAT GUY has a spot on memory of the night! It's ok if you are saving face....as I said before....come out of the closet when YOU are ready! You'll be judged harshly and unfairly then. Muwahhhaaahaaawaahhaaaa!

....and not to hammer home the true feelings come out when you are drunk issue....but I do recall every time you drink, you speak of a drunken time when you "borrowed" a mustang and had fun with her all night long.....abusing her, slamming her gears, doing with her what you are afraid to do in public with your Buick (shift). Just sayin'.....there seems to be a reoccurring theme here. I believe everyone else has connected the dots already, but you live in a Ford Van....down by the river called DeNial.

So, you are saying, that if I said I like mustangs, that's the same as "coming out of the closet" and saying that I'm gay....sounds about right. I can see the connection. ;) and you are correct about me barfing on the on ramp to I-80....and yes, I was beyond hammered....but that was WELL after said conversation took place. I might be gettin old, but 4 beers at twin peaks isn't enough for me loose my memory or not have my wits about me....lol.

Back