You can type here any text you want

JDPOLZIN is the BEST!!!!! I love him, I want to make out with him

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
It's official. I am from a redneck family. I just found out I have an extra biological first cousin. She's 25 and she lives in southern michigan. She was given up for adoption at birth and my uncle just heard from her for the first time.

By the way, she's fuckin' hot. She's not too far from Austin either...

Well I'm kinda busy right now. But I will produce pics.

Sent from my LGL75C using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

I don't mean to sound insensitive, but if i'da known this kid was gonna take this long, i'da brought jesses valve body in the delivery room with me.

Nichole told me to go home and get it...

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Oh snap! Another member of the crotch family is on the way!! Wonder what the statistical chances are of an extra nipple or two?? Lol!

Odds aren't bad. Of course I'm not remotely worried about it as far as birth defects go. Guy I work with has 3 thumbs....and even that is extremely minor....

Just broke 1,000... This post should include; butthole butthole butthole, bob's nipples, hairy bagel, angle soft rug, turbo buicks, hot chicks, e85, Iowa, TFW, turbo farm, BEER, good times, power tour, hello kitty, turbo powered wind sprints, strippers, something about racing, good friends, money pits, and just to put a smile on polzins face... Fingers in the butt.

I hope this isn't my last post... O_o I am so happy, I bought this 84 Buick off that farm boy, so many years ago. What a great trip.

Aww givin us warm fuzzies. I'm so glad you had terrible fuel system issues at the florida/georgia line, otherwise you guys would be "the homo, the parts dealer, the slow learner hot air guy, the mustang owner, and the guy who sprung a check on me when I specifically said CASH". Lol so glad I was wrong about most of you....

Here's what I'm up to tonight. Don't worry jesse that's only the second drink lol

1385093512239.jpg

Aww givin us warm fuzzies. I'm so glad you had terrible fuel system issues at the florida/georgia line, otherwise you guys would be "the homo, the parts dealer, the slow learner hot air guy, the mustang owner, and the guy who sprung a check on me when I specifically said CASH". Lol so glad I was wrong about most of you....

Awww....I'm verclempt! You sure do know how to tug the ol' heartstrings.

I forgot how much fun rwd is on slick roads, but its about time to park it for the winter.

Back