You can type here any text you want

JDPOLZIN is the BEST!!!!! I love him, I want to make out with him

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Sunday night quartet....
Octoberfest - check
Boston Lager - check
Leiny's summer shandy - check
Blue moon - check

I only drink when I'm by myself or with someone.

If God taketh away one's arms...He payeth forward in other areas! Can I get an AMEN!
374521_465996943511515_407122910_n.jpg

Id have to have something other than beer. I'd ralph before I got 80 oz. of beer down. I'd rather do the milk gallon challenge.

2 bottles of whiskey come to mind but that sounds like a really, really bad idea.

LOL I'd do either but i'm sure i'll piss myself before the 2 liter gets down. how bout a fifth an a 1 liter?

TFW hot shit.jpg
I took a few liberties and did some enhancing of the pic.....let me know what you stink!

Attachments

• TFW hot shit.jpg
    TFW hot shit.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 93
Blahblahblah drinking blahblahblah christmas blahblahblah drunk.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Tried to drink the little bit of the bottle of hardcore cider Jim beam that was left over that got me almost dead the other night. Two sips and almost ralphed again. Decided to lay in bed and vegitate for the night instead. Getting old.

1385959353119.jpg

Lord Barker, your trans is ready

Now I can stop losing sleep over getting it done and start losing sleep over whether its gonna work...

Crap that's tech....ummm...you're all gay...

Is "Trans"short for "transvestite"? Is he/she fully converted now or still a 50/50? You do some good "tranny" work, bob!

There, I saved you....its no longer tech talk.

Back