JDPOLZIN is the BEST!!!!! I love him, I want to make out with him

I've drank so much mccormick that I almost prefer it now. Its the alcoholic equivalent of stockholm syndrome.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Around the butthole (in 80 days)?

Much overdue for a gathering. This time I think I'm gonna have to drive somewhere LOL.

If the weather stays nice, I'ma be barkin' tires with a trans that's not mine!

SO.

You ever slam a bunch of whiskey to get a good buzz goin but the buzz never shows up so you slam a bunch more whiskey and then the buzz shows up right after and you are like öh $hit there's a bunch more on its way and I mighta drank too much and now I gotta wait this out because I cant stand the thought of self induced vomiting? I am there, right about, nnnnnnnoowwwwww.

I have a combined 92"of broken tvs in this house so we are wacthing the 25" tube tv Nichole bought in college. The kids have me giving up on anything in this house.

its 34 degrees in austin texas according to my windows 7 weather thingy and I have no idea why its on austin tx but thats probably unreasonably cold for them and I think its funny. Death to all those rose bushes in TX hahahahahaahhahahaahahaahhha

Well now it says its 68 in austin and suddenly I want to be there. but I probly shouldnt drive to the airport right now.

ok im done i promise

I don't know how you do it bob. I woke up one morning to lillie coloring on the tv in the living room with a crayon one morning. I flipped the fuck out to the point I couldn't even spit out a sentence that made sense. I think I ended up throwing her tv in the garbage. She never did anything like that again.

So honest to god this is what I came home to tonight...my 6 year old daughter scrubbing a drag radial on the bathroom floor...

1387582424244.jpg

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

It's a sign. Track time is coming soon. I've heard more stories of an 1/8 mile being built here in SC and MAM being reopened next summer.