JDPOLZIN is the BEST!!!!! I love him, I want to make out with him

My newborn son is passed out in my wifes arms with a boob in his mouth....I've never been more jealous in my life....

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

84584c130e94b04553c11f996a033650eb68515b.jpg

I think someone has some built up sexual aggression. I bet it's homosexual in some nature also.

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED:kiss:

Oh. Your. God. best thread ever.

I must be the manliest of men to get through half gallon number 6 of that stuff if ordinary people can't stomach a shot. But I will admit, it's not here for the taste/enjoyment. It's here to remind me of bad life decisions. If I start buying it when the free ones run out, I want you to do an intervention.

Lets just say the wife was tryin to start the intervention early.......gotta admit, I almost spit my beer out reading that....

wtf are you doing up at 5am? Don't tell me your non union job wouldn't let you take the day off before the holiday:wtf:

Us union boys have to work today and tomorrow. But.....I said Fuck it and took those days off anyways. 8 months of six ten hour days this year, yup Fuck em. It's Christmas.

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

genmay (general mayhem) used to have a bunch of random crap on it, like secrets of everybodys jobs/careers n shit, how to get free cable, basically anything you just wanted to tell the world. I was never registered but browsed it awhile.