You can type here any text you want

JDPOLZIN is the BEST!!!!! I love him, I want to make out with him

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
So, you are saying, that if I said I like mustangs, that's the same as "coming out of the closet" and saying that I'm gay....sounds about right. I can see the connection. ;) and you are correct about me barfing on the on ramp to I-80....and yes, I was beyond hammered....but that was WELL after said conversation took place. I might be gettin old, but 4 beers at twin peaks isn't enough for me loose my memory or not have my wits about me....lol.

Actually, this thread was "gay" long before you randomly brought up mustangs being queer... out of the blue I might add. I'm pretty sure you can insert any car, truck, or moped in said spot in your sentence, and the gay common denominator will remain. It doesn't make the car, truck, or moped gay...they're just machines.

So, it was only 4 beers you had at Twin Peaks? Or only 4 that you paid for?? They were regular-sized too I suppose. Your memory was not affected whatsoever, I can tell. And why is your memory loose?? Thought that was only your sphincter!

Ladies, ladies.... LADIES! Take your cat fight elsewhere. You 2 live close enough together to kiss and have make up sex in person, you don't have to drag it here.

This thread is a hipster. It was being gay long before being gay was cool.

And don't drag mopeds into the argument. Only the manliest of men would have a collection of 49cc mopeds in the tool shed. Trust me when I say you have to be REALLY secure in your masculinity to ride around town on a lime green moped.

Ladies, ladies.... LADIES! Take your cat fight elsewhere. You 2 live close enough together to kiss and have make up sex in person, you don't have to drag it here.

This thread is a hipster. It was being gay long before being gay was cool.

And don't drag mopeds into the argument. Only the manliest of men would have a collection of 49cc mopeds in the tool shed. Trust me when I say you have to be REALLY secure in your masculinity to ride around town on a lime green moped.

I'm going to take a guess.....
8987866_1_l.jpg

I'm going to take a guess.....View attachment 206166

Mine's manlier. It has a basket.

You nailed it though, right down to the brown interior. Hell, you even got the correct year (no turn signals and body color fenders). Also have a black one...... and a yellow one....and 3 for parts.....and I sold 5 sprees to my brother last year...

You need to hear the "$1000 worth of NOS scooter baskets" story some day.

So last weekend I set up a few of those hunting cameras at polzins house. Just so I could mess with him, and wow... Did he make it easy. I'm afrade to post just because of association.

I finall know why bob was so mad about turbonut and Polzin washing his car...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 64
Back