You can type here any text you want

JDPOLZIN is the BEST!!!!! I love him, I want to make out with him

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I make a nice video for you and all you do is b*tch, b*tch, b*tch. Now I know how your wife feels. Poor Jessica. I can see the video just fine. I don't know why you are complaining.....

I don't see a pic?

Fuck it this is making me look stupid. I quit

Sent from my LGL75C using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

It's Friday!!! Boys. I have been a busy boy. Can't wait until you fellas can stop back out to the compound. Lets have a drink, turn some wrenches, and send random texts....

I will get skidmark in the gradge and get the new bottle of mccormick out later tonight. The bottle that I had at rnr ran out this week. You know, the 1/2 gallon that I almost left at jesse's because I was done with that nasty crap lol.

Sent from my LGL75C using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

The good die young, I am ineligible for that. So get use to me. On a side note. I think all my local buddy's have been grounded from hanging out with me. O_o

I figure on dyin young but who am I to judge myself?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Depends on what day you ask me. Sometimes I kinda wanna die...

I can't believe I've never been busted for pissin in my backyard when I live on main st. Cops are always trollin the alleys on main lookin for bargoers whizzin in the alleys. Poor ggn spends the night outside cause i'l be too drunk to trust myself to move it back in when I'm done with skidmark.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Skidmark in and GN outside? You must be in a good neighborhood. Or the hood knows your bad-azzness...

Back