JDPOLZIN is the BEST!!!!! I love him, I want to make out with him

Soooo pissed right now guys. Never book the casa de smith in des moines. They lose your reservation, even with a confirmation number! Got the runaround on the phone, plus at least one of them is ugly and can't read good. Don't be sold on price! Book elsewhere...

:p:p
Isn't that the place that's owned by that furry little troll??

Yea. Dude is uuuuuuuggly.

Btw I thought about posting that in the feedback forum

Sent from my LGL75C using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Lol man I'm fucked up. Got us a sweet cooler with wheels and shit for drinkin. Can't wait for summer my nizzles!

cooler-race.jpg

YeeeeeHaaaawww there Jesse, this here new scooter you bought me sure is a lot of fun!!

Hell yeah there Jenny, and i can keep my beer in it!!!! YeeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwww!!!!!

Got that sucker for free at the party last night and made 350 and got drunk. It was a good enough night I guess.

If you walk about 20 yards behind the security guard at the mall you can be super creepy for a long long time and get away with it...

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I just realized that if I post here every time I drink, the thread would almost double.

Hittin the jack tonight because bottle 7 of rotgut didnt have enough left to get me as drunkas I wanted to get. I don't work tomorrow cause I gots to be a stay at home mom for the next 4 tuesdays. WOOOT I guess?

Alright If no one else will say it, I will.

Jesse, your wife needs to quit posting pics of her pussy on facebook. :snaphappy:

I wanna know what's been going on with that nipple. It should have its own site with travel pics. You could get on Leno.