JDPOLZIN is the BEST!!!!! I love him, I want to make out with him

Yeah he was too lazy to swap it with his wagon and I said I wasn't buyin it if it didn't steer and roll. So I got a 12 bolt too lol

Speaker cover, surround and bezels are all in the car. It has a gn dash plaque wtf?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Yeah that's funky. That's a lot of work just to put that plaque in there, more than I would want to do. Well it will be fun to tear apart. aluminum supports or no?

Rear only (and I haven't even installed the one I got from nuts yet).

T top bags are real nice. Maybe the most valuable single part!

So I gotta post this: When towing a G body I usually only wrap the rear axle with a chain and bind one side or just pull the car forward with the front straps and don't load the rear susp. Well since the rear axle is barely in this thing (3 control arm bolts without nuts and no shocks attached) I decided to bind each side of the frame and load the shit outta the rear susp. to hold the springs in. Had the seller sit on the bumper to get it as tight as possible. Didn't make it out of downtown Omaha before I had one side bounce out of the trailer loop and was hanging loose by the safety wire, still in the "bound" position. My buddy gives me shit about 4 corner binding and says im paranoid, but with no driveshaft this bitch woulda ate tailgate if I hadn't done both sides.

Nah, it only makes it about halfway off the trailer. What sucks is the two tow trucks you need to pick it back up. Have that happen while going down the interstate and have to drive another 100 miles to the next redneck town.

You know what I like about you guys? You didn't spend much time at collage. So you didn't get to "experiment" with your sexuality. You still confused, and I'm going to take advantage

Yoyoyo bitches was up its Thursday night and I'm drunk off dack janiels.

"Bloodstain" going in for organ donation

1391894272861.jpg

1391894301887.jpg

1391894316194.jpg