JDPOLZIN is the BEST!!!!! I love him, I want to make out with him

Well guys jesse done fell in love. Bottom side ain't that bad and he gave me my money back out of it to take her home whole.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Hey its his fukkin prob. now. All I got left to do is drink

1391911030654.jpg

1391911067834.jpg

1391911095272.jpg

All I can say about taking apart a hotair is that I'm glad I don't have to put it back together.

Ummmm.....what are the plans for bloodstain now?? Bloodstain fans are dying to know.....

She's gonna make a whole bunch of left turns...

I posted the jesse thing just to see who would take the bait. Car's juckin' funk!

What kinda sudo TFW members (one of which drove 3 hrs one way) can actually wrench (or strip) a turbo buick at midnight on a Saturday night....AND NOT BE DRINKING?????? WHAAAAAT THE FUUUUUKING FUUUUUUUUUUUCK??????????
:confused::eek::nailbiting::vomit::banghead:(n)

Queers. :finger:

What kinda sudo TFW members (one of which drove 3 hrs one way) can actually wrench (or strip) a turbo buick at midnight on a Saturday night....AND NOT BE DRINKING?????? WHAAAAAT THE FUUUUUKING FUUUUUUUUUUUCK??????????
:confused::eek::nailbiting::vomit::banghead:(n)

Queers. :finger:
I considered it at one point but since me and Jenn polished off an 18 pk Friday night and was still feeling hangover effects until about 6 pm I decided just to stick with a few pops and lots of water. We had a few minor setbacks and started running behind.

When in doubt, cut it out. After all its just a rusty hot air.:rolleyes:

No wonder you hate your car....all you do is work on it instead of having fun while you wrench.....fun hater.

I want to see Boobs! TFW requirement means all TFW members' wives must show their boobs to fellow members.

Yeah, for all those non TFW reading, we at the TFW know how to party!