JDPOLZIN is the BEST!!!!! I love him, I want to make out with him

Yeah you should definitely show. Plan on passing out somewhere. We won't hold it against ya. Actually I can't guarantee that someone won't hold "it" against you while you are passed out. Best bet is the layer thing which has been posted here before.

Can't wait to meet the stig

Wife says I'm all good, but she's worried that I'm developing a habit of meeting men on the internet.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Thanks for the heads up on the layers. Must be dangerous in the summer with less clothes to hang with you guys.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Lol can't wait. You will be safe for some reason I pass out early at home.

Or do I !!!

It will be warm in the dungeon.

"It puts the lotion on the skin. You have no idea what kind of HELL I can bring you!"
"Oh alright....enough you broken record....okay. I been down here 2 weeks, now what do you want??"
"It puts the lotion on its skin, NOW!"
"Say it don't spray it brother, dang."

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1392949821.279254.jpg

That's the last of it :(

Now I'm gonna have to buy it. Well there's still a half of ancient age there and 3/4 gallon of McCormick vodka I gotta del with first. But I checked. A half of McCormick whiskey is 14.99. Think it's just gonna be the thing. From here on out.

I'd drink the nastiest whiskey on this earth before I drank the best beer. That's if I'm tryin to get drunk. Premium beer is for drinking at a restaurant with dinner n such. Same with all the foo foo drinks.

No one wants to stay up and text me :(

Bunch a pussies is what you is
Sorry boobs.....sometimes we gotta get up before 10am....us lowly electricians haveta work long hours to make the kinda $$$ that you dealership family dynasty people make....check the post time.....and I got up late. o_O

Normal time for me. But it only takes me ten minutes to get to work since I'm practicing for 4x4 NASCAR truck series

Sorry boobs.....sometimes we gotta get up before 10am....us lowly electricians haveta work long hours to make the kinda $$$ that you dealership family dynasty people make....check the post time.....and I got up late. o_O
The DODGE dynasty? Lol! Man those cars burned more oil that a Buick with a bad turbo!