You can type here any text you want

JDPOLZIN is the BEST!!!!! I love him, I want to make out with him

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
OH SH!T you're gonna get it now Jesse! :eek:

You know what this thread needs? Some TECH!

The ride home was terrible. I'm incredibly disappointed with the amount of lag in my car compared to keith's. Screw the electric cutout, I need an exhaust system. Gonna have to be stainless so that it doesn't rust out before I get it installed.

Is this what Austin and his friends call "fun"?:confused:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4I3OWM-Vyo0&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

I found a home movie of Jeremy and Austin on the 4th of July...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WmKEFuEjaA&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Am I still getting butthole punched? I can find better vids...you just gotta give me more time!

Here's one for the straight guys

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCTokVy0Wm4&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

I'm sure there's no way to have fun with this pic...

Attachments

• austinsized.jpg
    austinsized.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 122
The original size pic is HUGE. And I can have my wife fix the blur in photoshop. I can email it to interested parties......

now thats more like it. Jessie you better run some anti virus.

It looks like i was smoking some chronic. good luck with photo shop

So whose house are we going to wreck next?

Does it matter??

The wife and I will be invading the Quad Cities in two weeks headed for the Midwest Meet......FYI: Jesse...thats the gathering where all the peeps in the Midwest drive their Buicks and meet to hang out for a day.....since you don't even have one, (and if you did, you'd never drive it anyway) you prolly won't ever go to a Midwest meet.

what are those dates exactly.....cause i challenge you to try and wreck my place lol....

wait wait wait, these buick cars get driven? I thought they were supposed to be taken apart in the garage when they aren't being driven around the block. Goddammit I've been doing it wrong all this time! I thought I was doing everything the way I was supposed to. I mean, this is the same way Jeremy does it right? Put it together, let it sit, drive it a few days, park it, take it apart, let it sit, put half together, take something else off, when it starts to get too dusty put it together and drive it to the car wash, stop and tell some hot girl driving a Kia that it has a stage II, she says "a stage to what?", "it's a GN" she says "Gee'n what?" Then she thinks you're trying to be one of those gay butthole punchin homies and drives off. Then go home and spank it to the babes and buicks thread when you realize e85 is only 10 cents cheaper after the biofuels stop getting their subsidies.
GAY!

Attachments

• Gay_Freedom_Day_1976_by_Harvey_Milk.jpg
    Gay_Freedom_Day_1976_by_Harvey_Milk.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 122
wow!!! someone hit a nerve. it's going to be OK Jessie. your still good looking enough to get invited. some of us have been too busy to search you tube for gay, butt, firework, etc.

on another note. "look at pic" I am ready for the mad scientist* to stop by for the ritual.

first thing I will need is a case of bush light to lure him over.
second thing we need to do is investigate motor, then repair
followed by the turbo 6 dance, a call to parsad for a blessing, and some heavy spooning**

IMG_0681.jpg

*self proclaimed
**now that he is married :(

wow!!! someone hit a nerve. it's going to be OK Jessie. your still good looking enough to get invited. some of us have been too busy to search you tube for gay, butt, firework, etc.

on another note. "look at pic" I am ready for the mad scientist* to stop by for the ritual.

first thing I will need is a case of bush light to lure him over.
second thing we need to do is investigate motor, then repair
followed by the turbo 6 dance, a call to parsad for a blessing, and some heavy spooning**

View attachment 134533

*self proclaimed
**now that he is married :(

AAHHHHH.................Behold the aftermath of racing my Hot Air.............................:eek::eek::eek:

how's the gash??

...scarface...:biggrin:

Back