You can type here any text you want

JDPOLZIN is the BEST!!!!! I love him, I want to make out with him

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
All is well...the dog survived the night with his dogginity intact...tonight may be another story...

Hope you guys all have fun tonight in Des Moines. Sorry I cant make it. Family re-union at my grandparents in Sterling, IL tomorrow morning. And I have been away from my family too much this summer so I need to spend some time with them. I dont miss many chances to hang with my Buick homies and wish I could be there.

Stay cool, it'sa brutally hot out there, drink as many alcoholic beverages as possible and remember: Gaurd your bunghole if you sleep anywhere near Audi P. It's a dangerous situation that you guys are facing this evening, be careful and if you need any pointers, feel free to shoot me a text so I can try to keep you guys safe. I've been around him enough that I know what angles he tries to pull on you. I could possibly save your lives!:eek:

So you are tired of getting beat in your Gn. This is pretty rare but it happens. Good news turbo farm has a app for that. Just follow this link and you will desamate all. .com

Well, I didn't have the dog anywhere near me in the basement last night. Austin, what did Audi P do with him?

So you are tired of getting beat in your Gn. This is pretty rare but it happens. Good news turbo farm has a app for that. Just follow this link and you will desamate all. .com

Tired of getting beat in my GN???:confused::confused::confused: You might have to refresh my memory becuase I only remember waxing everyone elses's a$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I guess if someone beat me, I must have missed the race????:confused::confused:

Last night was pretty fun.....ive never seen so many GN's in one area....now im hooked and need to spend more time with you guys ( no homo ) and if you have to ask what that means just get some peanut butter and visit the pooch! and how is austins head coming along.....last i saw it was bouncin off either keiths finger nail or the taxi....if he hadnt consumed so much nector of the gods, i would have been worried.

Told my dad about the 84 ttype. He's interested and wants to check it out tomorrow.

Check out the rock and rods post!!!!

Jesse, you need to tell jenn to wear panties with a dress that short. My car somehow lost its "new car smell" over the weekend.

You owe me a passenger seat.

And if you want me to check out a post, put a link on here. I'm lazy.

Jesse, you need to tell jenn to wear panties with a dress that short. My car somehow lost its "new car smell" over the weekend.

You owe me a passenger seat.

And if you want me to check out a post, put a link on here. I'm lazy.

So you're car now has the smell of vag. Just as well do the wife in it and be over it LOL! I broke mine it the first week it was home (had to rip out the rat piss carpet first)

It's begging me to buy it. I heard it whisper at me. Don't tell the wife.

Attachments

• 106_0476 sized.jpg
    106_0476 sized.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 131
Look. At. This. Would ya look at it? Just look at it!

Attachments

• 106_0467 sized.jpg
    106_0467 sized.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 126
I'd post more pics and info about it but austin would butthole punch me for watering down the thread.

Lookin good! Women aren't bad looking either;)

Attachments

• 283001_256145061068564_100000192169913_1185711_5888362_n.jpg
    283001_256145061068564_100000192169913_1185711_5888362_n.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 122
what about that sweet jacked up chevy pickup? You could pimp all kinds of girls in that thing. I bet you can sit on the tail gate too!

jenn was wearing a dress.?.?.?. looked like a big t shirt lol. and bob now that you are sober you want to re give me that list you told me 9 billion times last night. and is austin still alive? and how did the club go

I thought it was a shirt too:confused: Austin got singled out as the trouble maker because of that bad ass turbo farm shirt he was wearing. He dropped that bouncer and we rolled out. There's a big poster out front that states "turbo farm west not welcome" The turbo farm west wives were getting a little out of hand too and the strippers were getting jealous. They weren't liking that either.

Austin made it through the night but is now permanently disfigured. The club? Well, what happens in the club stays in the club, and then austin kicked himself out of the club.

I can't post the list here because austin will butthole punch anyone who posts tech in his thread.

Back