You can type here any text you want

JDPOLZIN is the BEST!!!!! I love him, I want to make out with him

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Fluck that dude, get an 80s wagon or even a 2 door 80+ lesabre. Last one I saw for sale here was around 1000 bucks. There's a hearse on CL right now for 1500

That sounds like a good time ;)

Well no surprise that YOU would think 5 dudes in a confined space for a week is a good time :rolleyes:

The first step is admitting that you have a problem....

2 door is out. 4 door is out. MUST be a wagon. Hearse for $1500 you say?
WHERE'S THE LINK!?!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: That thing is BEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool: That would be freaking awesome with an LC2 swap and Air Ride! I would definately want the AC to work too.

Bob, if you need a motor, I can muster up a 109 with TRW's for you! I have other options as well!

On another note, wasnt there a new RoadMaster for sale a while back with an LC2 swap already done?

Well the short version is that I am hoarding a nice aluminum radiator support, and I got a friend who used to be local that wants to trade me for a 109 NA long block when he returns home. So with that and my transmission stockpile I'd have a good start. However with all the little bitty piddly crap that I'd need for a proper LC2 swap, I may just hunt for a wrecked or badly neglected 86-7 turbo car for parts and sell whatever is left. Keep your eyes peeled for me.

The hearse is pretty bad ass, but I think i'd rather have the subtlety of a standard wagon, that hearse is already sort of molested.

Don't the full size wagons already have an 8.5 in them? I think they are a different width than the regal or something.

I didn't think you'd be down to roll with the hearse, just kind of came to mind when you mentioned it. I'm sure the b body cars have a beefier rear, just don't know what it is exactly.

BUMP!

Can't let this get to page 2 now, can we?

Sorry, kinda getting a broner over this coming weekend. You guys are my only friends.

Do any of your guys's cars have a wideband port in the downpipe? I got this here innovate LM-1 that i've never used, would like to try it on something. Course you Iowa cornholers all run on fermented corn so i'd be clueless on the tune anyway. But it'd be nice to know if the damn thing works, and no I don't have the tailpipe adapter.

And isn't the Mecum classic car auction at the fairgrounds in Des Moines this weekend?

It just so happens i have a wide band port in the DP on my 87...not sure about the Mecum auction though...

I see this thred pop up when I log in, and think oh great what now. Then I check it and you are having a normal conversation. It is kind of a let down. Just like posting your email in babes with Buicks. Just saying!!

Yeah normal conversations are GAY!!!!!!!!!!!:o

Attachments

• gay marriage just married.jpg
    gay marriage just married.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 118
All I wanna know is, when are we going CAMPING?:biggrin:

Attachments

• 300_54814.jpg
    300_54814.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 105
I see this thred pop up when I log in, and think oh great what now. Then I check it and you are having a normal conversation. It is kind of a let down. Just like posting your email in babes with Buicks. Just saying!!

Alright Austin, since YOU started this thread about your sexual preferences, I will play by your rules and stop sidetracking YOUR thread with normal conversation and tech.
:rolleyes:
Sorry for the thread hijack, but somehow I knew that the four of you would all see it within a day, it's like a mass mailer for the Iowa crowd. :D

Jeremy--can i get the number for your wedding photographer?? Jesse and i musta been at the bar gettin beer when they took that one... :( They seem to take some great pics!! U and Austin look great in that pic...

Can you believe Keith is starting without us? He just sent me a text about hoping for a love fest between him, his wife, his dog, his cars, and some "jawn chairs"!

Just keep the chairs off the cars! And for that matter keep them off the dog and the wife, and keep the dog off the cars, and your wife...

I better stop before I cross some line somewhere.....

Oh and a quick tip: The dog is waaaaayyy more useful if you have some peanut butter.....

Crap I'm REALLY going over the line now. I'm a habitual line stepper.

Back