You can type here any text you want

JDPOLZIN is the BEST!!!!! I love him, I want to make out with him

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Well Keith is smiling and Austin is showing everyone that he swallowed it all so I'm pretty sure we know who was the catcher and who was the pitcher!!!!!:D

527818_10150925351079544_1823818065_n.jpg

I just want to say the conversation option on the new site has not been good. It killed this this thread or at least robed it of some good content. Oh well

blame the fat kid! ok , i will now throw myself to the mullet driving burn outs of my town! but before this thread is done can jeremy give me an autograph? this movieis his best work....

well I guess you just won't let it die!!! giving it a little CPR.

I am just tickled that turbonut hasn't figured out a good way to post video. I did a review of the last get together... y b!t(h y!

Can I change the thread title Austin?o_O I don't think Jeremy is gay but so far I'm not sure about you at this point.:D

well I guess you just won't let it die!!! giving it a little CPR.

I am just tickled that turbonut hasn't figured out a good way to post video. I did a review of the last get together... y b!t(h y!

I wish there some vid of George, at the brew fest! That was some funny shit. I was worried about the dam kids down the street blowing us up thou with there dam backyard explosives. Tell you what that town had Arnolds screaming all night!

go to 1:46! lmao

No! That's Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalpppppppppppppppppppppppppp ;) Lol. George is a trooper!

Gotta love Georgey Boy! That guy is the best guy on the whole planet! I mean, to lick the poon right infront of everybody on the boat trip, jum off cliffs, tell everybody with a car that "I'm gona knock your d*ck off", and take the chance of getting HAMMERED around us guys.......thats a good dude right there!!!:D

I hope he didnt mind the wiener drawn on his face when he woke up!!

Gotta love Georgey Boy! That guy is the best guy on the whole planet! I mean, to lick the poon right infront of everybody on the boat trip, jum off cliffs, tell everybody with a car that "I'm gona knock your d*ck off", and take the chance of getting HAMMERED around us guys.......thats a good dude right there!!!:D

I hope he didnt mind the wiener drawn on his face when he woke up!!

When I called him next day he was under some weather! Lmao, love Georgy boy! :p You guys are trip! I might be heding down to East Moline in the future Jeremy! Call me 630-825-8502 . I forgot all about the couch likin story lol , Awesome!

Back