You can type here any text you want

JDPOLZIN is the BEST!!!!! I love him, I want to make out with him

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
image-57319440.jpg

Attachments

• image-4282536305.jpg
    image-4282536305.jpg
    536.9 KB · Views: 51
Holy shit who brought the mentaly challenged guy with the crash helmet to provent suicide attemps on tippy cup action table!

So what happens when there is a TFW get together and I'm not there? Do you turn on each other? Or is it up at 6:00 am and in bed by 9:00 pm. And everyone holds hands all day?

No, we managed to piss bob off in a way you couldn't imagine. I thought he was gonna jump in my car and drive home.

No, it's more like "Drink till 5 am and be buffing on the car at 10:30 while still buzzing".

For the record, I'm glad you guys washed the car. It wouldn't have got done for the photo shoot otherwise. I just wish you would have DRIED the damn thing. Water spots=pain in the ass. And I wouldn't call it "pissed". More like "irritated". And since I almost screwed up 10 times worse saturday night, I'm kinda over it already. But I bet we bring it up at every get together from here on out. It's like the extra nipples thing....

Front fillers are totally screwed. 75-80 on the way home with a headwind really tore them up after the 3 days of sun.

OR I can get off my ass and get the NOS fronts I still have, painted and installed when I do the front mount.

There aren't any good bumper fillers in junkyards anymore. Even if they looked good, I bet I could punch right through them. The ones I sold you were in climate controlled storage most of their lives and they weren't the greatest by any means.

Crap I'm posting tech again. Sorry austin.

Not gonna lie, I'm dreading pulling those bumpers off and reinstalling them after they are done. Good thing I don't have to worry about it for a while:D Your bottle is still in the yard and so are the beer cans. Too hot to pick them up and I'm too lazy. Maybe in another month when I mow the yard I might do it.

Posted the pic of my car in the burnout box in my progress thread. My car actually looks good.

Yeah and there's still a complete amaretto sour kit at your house too. dump some squirt in with that amaretto it's a good thing to drink when you don't want to get wasted. The cherries, I dunno, might as well pitch em, I think that might be the source of saturday am's gutache. But then again how can cherries completely soaked in alcohol and then frozen, ever go bad? (keep out of reach of children LOL)

I have some special cherries for you guys. I'll whip up a batch the next time we hang out.:)

Btw I'm allergic to cherries so I won't be having any. But you can all have a few.

Oh yea try to ware loose fitting clothes. Thanks

I'm gonna do the layering thing again. It seemed to work last time. By the time you get through all the layers you are exhausted and it makes the whole experience less traumatic.

Back