You can type here any text you want

JDPOLZIN is the BEST!!!!! I love him, I want to make out with him

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Keith can't figure out how to shrink it for upload and he apparently can't figure out the US postal system to mail it to me so I can do it. (still love you Keith :) ) The whole video with commentary should probably be uploaded without a tag/reference for rockn rods and the short version with just cars racing can be done separate. Not sure if the average person would appreciate "I hope that f***in' b***h falls off that gate and dies". But in my defense, she WAS the most annoying person there, even if her husband/boyfriend/brother or whatever was helping me steady the table I was standing on, while I was a dissin' his ol' lady. :) God forbid anyone who knows them would see it, though something tells me their type doesn't surf the youtube for rockinrods videos.

I wore my "just two guys" swim shorts to the pool yesterday. I thought to myself "It sure would be cool if Polzin was here with his shorts" lol!

Who invited Bob? That dude's a cunt;)

I like hanging out with these guys they don't video tape me. @ lollapolusa

I was born with two livers. That's the secret.

Austin tries to lure newcomers with his magic....something about turning a star into a circleo_O

So you're saying Austin is extra creative??? Cause he most definitely blew right past all those fine ideas.

Back