You can type here any text you want

JDPOLZIN is the BEST!!!!! I love him, I want to make out with him

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
It's amazing we can talk for fifty pages about how gay Austin is!! Well I suppose if we deleted all of Jesse and bobs rambling about tech and how their yards look, wed be a few pages short of fifty!

I just hope my kids don't try to track down my past postings on the internets when they get older.

jdpolzin said:
It's amazing we can talk for fifty pages about how gay Austin is!! Well I suppose if we deleted all of Jesse and bobs rambling about tech and how their yards look, wed be a few pages short of fifty!

well you know that all the yard finds we're in the conversation not here. you should have seen me last night. I found some unsuspecting mothers and really drunk buddy's. I love weddings

Attachments

• image-2092549070.jpg
    image-2092549070.jpg
    156.6 KB · Views: 45
Today my wife referred to a TFW member as "one of my husband's internet boyfriends".

She figured me out. Where do I go from here? Ask her if she wants to join in?

I think she has already accepted it. Don't pull her into you twisted Internet world. Your kids will so see this one day. You can't hide for ever!!!

I know, I feel horrible for yor son Austin! He's going to think his dad is legendary for "having interest in men."

my interest is in you. but then you ran off with some women. I have spent all this time getting the laws of Iowa changed so we could be together, and for what? new thread I hate jdpolzin and I want to frog splash him!!!!!!!!!

just joking, I'll wait until you come around and let your true feelings show. oh yea good morning.

jdpolzin said:
I know, I feel horrible for yor son Austin! He's going to think his dad is legendary for "having interest in men."

I wouldn't worry about him. he seems ok

Attachments

• image-1414732539.jpg
    image-1414732539.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 38
Back