You can type here any text you want

JDPOLZIN is the BEST!!!!! I love him, I want to make out with him

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Well nothing is guaranteed. 'Specially around a bunch of prudes. But if yer gonna ask, the least offensive term is "boobies". It's like doubling down on blackjack. Give yourself the best odds when you do it.

On the boobies thing. I must add for casual readers, that I married all the volume of boobies that one man can ever handle, so there's no need to solicit the viewing of more. Furthermore, my witty charm alone would convince most women to show them to me, without my asking. Sounds good on the surface but it's really a curse. I have to dress down and not shave to keep the females from crawling all over me everywhere I go. I'm not too proud to look at other boobies though, if they presented themselves to me.

:)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chev...4985515?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item25744ce1ab
drooling-homer-simpson.jpg

where did you get that mustache ineedagn? I know that's you, I have been in that room. I almost used your real name. I guess we know what you do when your not trolling turbobuick.com. great video btw

You caught me. I have no reason to hide anymore. I'm tired of the shame and the lies. Feels like an incredible weight has been lifted.

I could have fun with chatroulette. I really could.

I found this in my phone. It is from the same night the frog splash video was made, and the same night as the next pic.

Attachments

• image-2715661182.jpg
    image-2715661182.jpg
    505.9 KB · Views: 45
No partying. Ha ha ha. I frog splash all over that. After drinking in the parking lot while Polzin tried to scare every one sleeping there off with this thread. Oddly enough there was one guy that kept hugging me.

Attachments

• image-4278525511.jpg
    image-4278525511.jpg
    556.4 KB · Views: 44
Well the Stage car is almost road worthy again so maybe we can do Columbus next year? Pick up some fatties!!!!!!:D

Hope to see you there next year. :)

Maybe one of those fatties can sqeeze in my backseat so i can get some traction.

Joe

AAWWWWWWWWWWWWW sh!t. I just got drunk using a non-TFW-approved drinking glass! I fear the bad luck I have bestowed upon myself. How the hell can I do this good on grammar and sh!t when I got this much of a buzz? I think I might be a nerd...

Did you know there's a series of buttons you can push on the keyboard to do italics without clicking on it? Me neither! I just figured that out. Couldn't do it again to save my fricken' life but I did it there "like a boss". I think my wife is waiting for me in bed. I better go.

I'm sorry for the non TFW glass. It's my wife's fault. My lucky drinking glass is in my dishwasher. And by dishwasher I mean the mechanical device and not my wife. Cause that would be weird. Is it spelled weird or wierd? Never bothered to look that up. Maybe I should.

I think the only solution to this problem is to find my lucky drinking glass and drink one more drink with it than I did without it.

Wish me luck.

Back