You can type here any text you want

JDPOLZIN is the BEST!!!!! I love him, I want to make out with him

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Ah. That's more like it! TFW 2012! I can hear my wife sawing logs in the bedroom so I'm gonna stay out here and pull a Merle Haggard. You know the Merle Haggard. "I think I'll just stay here and drink".

Redneck country reference inserted into all you city boys. No turning back now.

I just sat here at home and helped a co-worker configure and order a custom fleshlight. Absolutely no joke! He didn't want his family to know he did it.....

That's cause I wanted to surprise you with one for christmas....

Now I gotta think of another gift.

BTW Keith's car is considered "fast". People are gonna cry when that hot air shows up next summer.

Gay gay gay!!!!!
There is something wrong with these guys. Just wait. P.s. the hot air is running yea yea it's running. Video to follow

Lets all face it, Audip is homogeneous. JD is the SHIT, KEIRH is our yoda. Bob loves his boozer. And usetaboost has a has a hot wife and should be a fuzz .......all of this is curtisy of rum! Thank you my friends.

0826121535.jpg

Can you imagine the looks I was getting from the cars around me? As if it's not normal to take a picture of yourself flipping off the smiling faces on the back of a HyVee truck while following it down the interstate......

Back