You can type here any text you want

JDPOLZIN is the BEST!!!!! I love him, I want to make out with him

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
INEEDAGN said:
U bastard I was wanting to do the 1000th post. Guess I settle for the 1000th reply.

The early bird gets the worm. The night owl gets you in your sleep. I have trained with both I will get you every time. Ha ha ha ha

So the green stang is a 12 flat off the showroom floor? Good benchmark! I was slightly intoxicated by that point in saturday evening's discussion but i think that was the consensus among us.

Jeremy, what's poppin kiddo?

We have to meet up again one of these years. TTA is running strong. I still want the big black Buick. How's the Stage 2 car?

Joe

http://www.squidoo.com/protonpack Austin, how many millions of dongs would it take for you to build this for me? Jenn wants me to dress up as a ghostbuster and she is gonna be Janine. Pretty sure this is going to end up out of context.

That is the nerdiest page i've viewed since the guy who made the back to the future delorean.
Speaking of ghostbusters nerds with way too much time (and no hope of female intimacy):

Jenn would make a good Janine. Take some pics, i bet they'd be "rub one out" worthy (pics of Jenn/Janine, NOT of Jesse with his protien pack hangin out).

Jeremy, what's poppin kiddo?

We have to meet up again one of these years. TTA is running strong. I still want the big black Buick. How's the Stage 2 car?

Joe

Well the Stage car is almost road worthy again so maybe we can do Columbus next year? Pick up some fatties!!!!!!:D

What is wrong with you guys? Usetaboost it would only cost you one dong. I have so much random shit in my garage I could make you a real one. I might even let you borrow mine.

What is wrong with you guys? Usetaboost it would only cost you one dong. I have so much random shit in my garage I could make you a real one. I might even let you borrow mine.
Hell I'd be happy with the fake one.
Sorry Bob, anyone that can build one of these to movie specs is a bad ass. Have you seen the videos on youtube on how much work it takes? No doubt Austin probably has enough stuff lying around to build two more (hence he already has one).

Don't be hatin on me and austin when we pull up in our time machine delorean with proton packs and millions of dongs.

That brings up the question, if the cash was available what would be the coolest movie props to buy? Bob is obviously a star wars queer so we'll just leave that stuff for him.
Here's my list: Batmobile (any of them, Anne Hathaway in any of the outfits from dark night rises. That's a prop, right?)
Ecto1a from GB2 so I can cruise it and put funny stuff on the led signs.
a movie proton pack (only 1 has been sold-for 169,000 dongs)
Any 68-70 charger from any movie, they're all cool
The car from christine, 57 fury III I believe it was
The white SD455 trans am in dazed and confused, complete with ass paddle
Year One replica Yenko from 2f2f, I like the color so fuck off
Ice cube's impala from boyz in da hood
Cooter's tow truck cuz I'm sure one of these pieces of shit is gonna break down.

Ugh. I hate anything star wars related. You are a dick for assuming i'd enjoy such things.

Went to see the new batman last week. It was part of the company picnic. Brother and I showed up drunk and made fine examples of ourselves (mom was proud). First sight of Anne Hathaway I yelled "hey I seen her boobies in that movie havoc and they is good."

"Boobies" is such a silly word that it's hard to get mad at anyone for using it. Boobs, T1ts, breasts etc. can get you slapped. If you are asking a girl to show them to you, the proper term is boobies. Makes them giggle and is not as offensive, triples your odds of actually seeing them.

It is 1:30 am. WTF am I doing with my life?

"Boobies" is such a silly word that it's hard to get mad at anyone for using it. Boobs, T1ts, breasts etc. can get you slapped. If you are asking a girl to show them to you, the proper term is boobies. Makes them giggle and is not as offensive, triples your odds of actually seeing them.

It is 1:30 am. WTF am I doing with my life?

You sure bout that? ;)

For some reason it's only acceptable when women are drunk. Success rate seems to be higher also:cool: Show me them boobies!:D

Back