You can type here any text you want

JDPOLZIN is the BEST!!!!! I love him, I want to make out with him

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
If you are spankin it to that video then you really are a masochist....

(that's funny to us because we discussed sadism and masochism via text message this week. Without my effort to type this, no one else would get the inside joke. You're welcome)

Nothing like getting drunk and spray painting the walls in your new house!!!!!! TFW Style!!!!
IMAG0013.jpg

Preproduction prototype! I told her not to do italics on the big letters, I think that was a bad idea. But as long as you just want white text she can do any size or style or whatever. Every one can be different. Different colors are possible too but we have to order the colors. We got white and black in stock.

tfwsticker.JPG

And your wall vandalism is awesome JD!

I always wanted to get a vanload of thugs from the inner city and have them spray my whole house.

.....not bad art for a couple of drunken nerds all geeked out on paint fumes, Bud Light, and E85 exhaust fumes.....at least we got the W fixed......:eek:

Looking good. I should have got in on that. I was too busy humping motors. The hot air was the best. I think there is a video out there somewhere. You should go over it with glow in the dark paint. That would be a great distraction when I flip the lights off and attack!!!! I can't wait to see that thing grow into a full garage display of badd a$$.

And now we know, Austin isnt actually GAY.....he has a fetish for toys! IN THE BUTTHOLE!!!!!!

It's a nice surprise to check in on the GAY thread and find something not so GAY! Nice paint work Mang!

Just dropping in on a gay thread i dont belong here, but figured i draw up alittle something for MR. JD im a little bored.

Attachments

• PART_1346896607392.jpeg
    PART_1346896607392.jpeg
    25.7 KB · Views: 41
Just dropping in on a gay thread i dont belong here, but figured i draw up alittle something for MR. JD im a little bored.

Thats exactly what I'm looking for! Mind if I use your design to put a little more flare into the TFW?

Thats exactly what I'm looking for! Mind if I use your design to put a little more flare into the TFW?

Its yours bro, honestly i can make you one alot better.. Thats a quick doodle with a pen, i can make a pretty cool one colored in with nice shadows etc, just say the word and i draw you up a decent one.. :cool:

No need to color it, I was trying to visualize how to shape my letters so I can just look at your picture and paint it now. Looks exactly like I wanted to do it. Thanks for that!:D

Off topic but are any of you guys going to the Nats this year? I'll be driving right past the quad city area on my way...

Back