You can type here any text you want

JDPOLZIN is the BEST!!!!! I love him, I want to make out with him

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
image-4281609814.jpg

I wonder if I could hump this

I will give you this much Austin, I dont really think your gay. I just thinking your interested in men and women. I dont know why you would ever be interested in me. My butthole is hairy, my cheast is hairy, I'm going bald, and I'm married. Not really a very good catch. But, to each your own I suppose! Happy motoring!:)

Not gay! Your going to have to find something else to talk about. Let's party and talk about that ;) I festa casa da bob tryla servasa.

Google image search for the pulp fiction pic netted me that and I thought it was better.

I typed that garbage into google translate and got a few words figured out but it's mostly jibberish. It's like what I post after too much liquor.

On a related note, I've been thinkin about a breathalyzer for my laptop. Protect me (and everyone else) from my own thoughts after one too many. I realized it was a problem after I posted the merle haggard.

You might have a winner there. Slap a USB on one or those bad boys you could use it on computer, cell phone, car, hot air balloon. Endless possibilities.

"party at bobs bring the beer" I spell Spanish just as well as English. So good luck translating.

For the record. There is a LOT of McCormick whiskey here. So much that the TFW couldn't drink it all in one weekend even if it tasted good. Which it doesn't. But it's free.

And I thought we were badasses killin the honey jack at the door of the t*tty bar. I'd like to shake that guy's hand.

Back