You can type here any text you want

JDPOLZIN is the BEST!!!!! I love him, I want to make out with him

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
One other thing that I might just casually mention: You know those 4 shot timed photobooths that are becoming popular at weddings and such? My wife built one. It will be functioning by the weekend.....

LMAO it's like he's getting his ass kicked by an invisible man. THAT is determination folks.

I've been that drunk, probably around you guys. That night in muskegon though, I remember crawling to the bed from the hot tub and having to repeatedly stop and cling to the carpet because the room was spinning so hard, I thought it was gonna fling my ass out the 6th story window! DON'T wish to do that ever again, although the mission was accomplished: My back didn't hurt, until morning.

Wow dude...am I the only one that noticed that it was still light outside?? How does one get that F'd up that early???
The security footage indicates 10 in the morning! Hell i've been stumblin' drunk during the daylight but never 10 a.m.

Drunk when the sun starts coming up and I got home at 8am. That's the closest to morning drunk I've ever been.

Look at the youtube channel for the guy who slammed the wild turkey in 30. Hes got 305 videos of himself eating and drinking odd things. I thought whiskey is tough but this guy is chugging shampoo! And franks extra hot, hell I think i'd fare better with the wild turkey.

This is bullshit....boobs is hackin tb.com accts...and makin out like he's too drunk to know...all simple ploys to lure us to his rape dungeon....I don't trust this town...friggin Senecan't...

ugh. The morning search for "wtf did I post last night?" Only this time it really wasnt me. And since my wife is the only one who knows my password....

BRB I got some bidness to take care of.

Back