You can type here any text you want

JDPOLZIN is the BEST!!!!! I love him, I want to make out with him

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
These people are weak. Sometimes I get tired of being the last one standing. But it's all good audi p theres a car with yer name on it heading to des moines first thing in the am. (I didn't actually write your name on it, but thinking more bout it, maybe I should)

It's only 2 am why is everyone asleep? what a buncha posers.

tfw. in ya face.

I was up at 2am drinking Keith's bent river beer. Uncommon is a great beer. I should have been checking in on the board. Thanks for hooking me up you guys rock!!!!! I'll make it to your place bob keep the dungeon nice and cold

Another TFW gathering survived...spent my first weekend in KS...left my house intending to drive 4hrs to nerd out with the TFW...and not bring any more Buick parts home....huge fail on that one. Had a blast as usual. Got drunk as usual. Laughed at bob as usual. Looking forward to the next time as usual.

At midnight I drive us home completely sober. At 12:45 I stumble TO the bar. Ladies and gentlemen, a new personal best. Where's my round of applause?

Sent from my laptop using McCormick "rotgut" and not much else....

BOOM!!!!!!!!!!! TFW!!!!! Lets get it on. Put down the crapy liqueur. Get in car and follow you instinct. I'll see you there.

Damn I'm already hungover from this...

I gotta level with ya, the frequency of gatherings is getting expensive and the wife is a little less understanding with every one. But I'll probably be there. I have no other friends.

Yo momma's so ugly, a picture of her on the dash will keep a TR from getting stolen!

Yo mammas so fat, the only thing stopping her from going to Jenny Craig is the front door!

Turbanuts told me to get on here and start some sh!t and thats all i could come up with. epic fail.

I was so drunk....I didn't remember telling boobs anything....had to go back and read my text msgs.......fail.

You guys are so lame... Ah... Yea, so there. Oh and yo mama is dumb, and fat, so fat she is dumb. *

I'll make a video about it if I can find a big enough lens for the camera.

* Polzins mom is hot

Yo momma's so ugly, I'ma drunken butthole punch her

imagesCANYX5CX.jpg

Back