You can type here any text you want

JDPOLZIN is the BEST!!!!! I love him, I want to make out with him

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Austin has a foot fetish

1109122238.jpg

I am going to have to find out what's up with pic size. It's even smaller on my phone. Takes all the fun out of it.

Can't believe that's all we did to bob. after calling us out so many nights in a row. "I'm the last man standing bla bla bla. I don't think that will be the last thing bolted to that floor.

I am going to have to find out what's up with pic size. It's even smaller on my phone. Takes all the fun out of it.

Can't believe that's all we did to bob. after calling us out so many nights in a row. "I'm the last man standing bla bla bla. I don't think that will be the last thing bolted to that floor.
Yeah....overall, pretty weak. But it sure was funny when we were drunked up doing it....

You both know that if it weren't for kid related responsibilites, I woulda been stumblin' drunk both nights.

I'll never let that happen again.

I'm not a kid anymore, stop using me as an excuse. I don't pay you to babysit me or that beer you have been holding all night.

turbonut85 said:
Yeah....overall, pretty weak. But it sure was funny when we were drunked up doing it....

That's because you wouldn't let me do what I wanted to bob. That would have been funny... To someone...

Back