You can type here any text you want

JDPOLZIN is the BEST!!!!! I love him, I want to make out with him

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I don't have any way of knowing what that was, but I will assume it had something to do with tea bags...

Wouldn't be a proper saturday night without Mr. McCormick stopping by to influence me. First one's the worst one!

I saw that one. Unfortunately I dont like T Tops anymore. Looking for a hardtop.

Bob, so it looks like u and me are the only ones partying it up tonight?!! Audi's busy gettin busy, Keith seems cranky, Jesse doing nerd sh*t Im pretty sure, who knows what the Cowboy is up to! :D

Ain't heard nothin outta Keith, Jesse is mad scientist gonna change the world (of positive crankcase ventilation). I'm reading up on Walt Disney world WTF?

And no partying. I drink alone.

Spent the evening at the wife's company holiday party....every time I looked at my phone, I got the mean mug from her....was bankin on her getting drunk and having some fun when we got home....fail.

I spent the weekend licking my wounds, after a tragic Thursday night. There was drinking involved Saturday.

How you feelin this morning, Turbonuts?

With epic text messages like those, there must be an epic hangover to accompany them!

Surprisingly.....I feel great. Drank all friggin day yesterday...started at 11am with the Iowa game....didn't stop until midnight....

We are all cyclone fans! But, I will say, I feel for squawkeye fans this year. It has to be really hard on them to not be able to brag and carry on like they usually do!!!! Lol!

We are all cyclone fans! But, I will say, I feel for squawkeye fans this year. It has to be really hard on them to not be able to brag and carry on like they usually do!!!! Lol!

lmao. We do have some boisterous fans. Liking the Hawks is like liking the Cubs, you just blindly do it. I try to be more humble in my support though. Someone needs to be Cyclone fans though, so keep up the good work! No ones perfect...

I watched that game with a buncha chicken hawk fans Friday.....you coulda heard a pin drop in there....talk about ridiculous play calling and some piss-poor clock management....Ferentz has no balls.

bois·ter·ous (boistr-s, -strs)
adj.
1. Rough and stormy; violent.
2. Loud, noisy, and lacking in restraint or discipline. See Synonyms at vociferous.
[Middle English boistres, variant of boistous, rude, rough, perhaps from Old French boisteus, lame, limping, from boiste, knee joint.]
boister·ous·ly adv.
boister·ous·ness n.
.....pretty accurate description....lol

Thats hillarious! Man it's sooo annoying living on this side of the state! I saw a Jeep yesturday that was all black and yellow with huge Hawk symbols all down the side of it, two Hawk flags hanging off it. The freakin rims were painted yellow with little black hawk emblems on them!! LAME!!!!!!!

I'm so happy we beat them this year, not really becuase we got a "W" but because at least I dont have to hear about it the rest of the season!

bois·ter·ous (boistr-s, -strs)
adj.
1. Rough and stormy; violent.
2. Loud, noisy, and lacking in restraint or discipline. See Synonyms at vociferous.
[Middle English boistres, variant of boistous, rude, rough, perhaps from Old French boisteus, lame, limping, from boiste, knee joint.]
boister·ous·ly adv.
boister·ous·ness n.
.....pretty accurate description....lol

I would agree with that.

Back