You can type here any text you want

JDPOLZIN is the BEST!!!!! I love him, I want to make out with him

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This thread is always one post away from being locked down for good. :eek:

But the private conversation has taken it's toll here. This thread needs more focus. Concentrated, spearing, throbbing, penetrating, FOCUS. Just how Austin likes it.

What were we talking about again?

I'm not sure what your talking about bob. I am just worried about your well being. I wouldn't want you to have any restriction in blood flow that might cause you to loose a limb. I have seen it happen on the TV box. You have to be careful when you partake in adult beverages. Be safe!! Thumbs up dude

Austin is by far the coolest guy I ever met on the side of the road and then shared a room with for 3 days. If I survived that I think I'm good to go.

I saw on 1000 ways to die some guy tied a big sausage to his leg to make it look like he had a big dong and he ended up passing out at a club and died from not getting enough bloodflow. I laughed my ass off

The guy that took a dump then lit a smoke and put the macth out was funny as all hell! That guy must of had a London sewer going on that #2 dump!:p He exploded his rectum...<--------------lets not get so serious!

I have some special cherries for you guys. I'll whip up a batch the next time we hang out.:)

Btw I'm allergic to cherries so I won't be having any. But you can all have a few.

Oh yea try to ware loose fitting clothes. Thanks

Loose fitting clothes chafe my nipples.......right Bob??

028.JPG

The Frog Splash cannot be performed without a video camera present.

I'm pretty sure this dude needs to be frog splashed....

Attachments

• 028.JPG
    028.JPG
    109.1 KB · Views: 35
Yeah i heard your not making enough power until you can light a cig off your dp -stolen from xxdarksidexx

Back