You can type here any text you want

JDPOLZIN is the BEST!!!!! I love him, I want to make out with him

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Hey homos!!! I'm going to let you in on a little secret. That will help you enjoy your weekend. First off bob you should know Keith likes weiners in the butt. Secondly Keith bob likes weiners in the butt. So no one should be cock blocked this weekend. "Since I'm not there..."
Jesse don't for get to send me those pix's we talked about ;)

Boom

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 69
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 68
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 64
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 72
Ahhh....great day today....nice car show, was awesome cruising in the cars...gettin in the boost(over 8psi) and watching all the scatterd ass walkin around. Boobs is grillin some big ol porterhouse T bones...then it's off to the titty bar...

Polzin has been looking for his nuts for 45 min. It was funny at first but now it's kind of sad...

I'm going to ask Ashly where she put them!

Ahhh....great day today....nice car show, was awesome cruising in the cars...gettin in the boost(over 8psi) and watching all the scatterd ass walkin around. Boobs is grillin some big ol porterhouse T bones...then it's off to the titty bar...
So there is a lot of young men at said car show? Did you remember the candy?

he found them, they were in the bag.

I think I would rather be at a strip club... but building a 109 block is the next best thing

... So... The "TFW" is having a big event in the darkest part of Iowa. But there keeping it to there selfs?... That's just not right

It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again...

Sent from my LGL75C while waiting for food at Taco Johns in Nebr. City

Wasn't anything unusual or bad...just some guy wanting to keep Jenn's hair clippings...we've all done it...

Back