JDPOLZIN is the BEST!!!!! I love him, I want to make out with him

I think bob should work on dreading his hair. I think he could pull off the side show look. I don't know if you can color dreadlocks.

FINISH HIM!!!!!!!

103_2030.JPG

Went out cruising in the T last night......haven't done shit like that since high school......downtown scoopin the loop with all the punk kids in their fart can ricers. We did get a few thumbs up and one kid asked if it was a GNX....(at least that 18yr old kid knew what a GNX was...impressive) BUT....nobody wanted to play. :( prolly a good thing though since I was drunk as a skunk logging on the powerlogger while Mark drove.....no way in hell was I driving, lol. It was weird riding shotgun in my own car...but it was pretty cool too. You don't realize how hard the car pulls until you are riding! It was fukkin SWEET!!

How the fuck is this thread still going on??? Gonna have to have another get together so I can cum too this time!!!;-);-);-)

Boostandy?? Is that really you?? Hell...I figured you got abducted by aliens or something...either that, or Austin has been butthole punching you on a regular basis.....?

Crap! I must have forgot to hide his phone. I'll have to b-punch the Internet, so everyone will forget they read that post.

Rocking rods is the next event. Unless we do something before. I don't think we have a plan, but I know Polzin is wanting to drive his car to a hang out soon.

I think by the time we can organize another event, rocking rods will only be a week or 2 away. Not to say that I wouldn't show up if we did scramble a gathering in between.

How the fuck is this thread still going on??? Gonna have to have another get together so I can cum too this time!!!;-);-);-)

You can cum all over Austin anytime, no need to plan a get together. Hell, Austin might even cum all over you.... o_O

Anyone remember when this thread was short enough that a person could actually read it all, end to end?