You can type here any text you want

Louies V8 GN @ the Dyno

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Louie L.

Habitual Line Stepper
Staff member
1,064 HP @ 20 PSI

1,120 HP @ 21.5 PSI

I think there is more in it.:tongue:

Not bad for some home made, self fabricated , turbo stuff!:eek:

Thanks to Cal Hartline for the awesome tune..... Nice and safe and were not even close to killin it. He whipped this car into shape in no less than 6 or 7 pulls. The first 2 or 3 pulls we threw away just dialing in the CO2 pressure and controller. Thanks again Bud!
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tng-8P7yoe8[/YOUTUBE]

:biggrin: :D ;) 1.5 # of boost is nearly 60hp. Gotta love that V8 and 106. Just think of adding at least another 400:eek:

Wow,
400 hp more ! WOW!. BTW Thanks for the awesome converter !

Scott,
Thanks Bro! Oh and I love my cars footage on the Reynolds video.:cool:

Wow,
400 hp more ! WOW!. BTW Thanks for the awesome converter !

Scott,
Thanks Bro! Oh and I love my cars footage on the Reynolds video.:cool:
Thanks Lou that isn't nothing compared to the footage on the DVD!!! Thats just the intro... :biggrin:

Scot W.

Wow

Holly Smackers that is insane. Louie you have got to bring that thing to some Buick events next year. The photos on the internet do not do your car justice. You did a very nice job on your car.

I can't wait to see it again. It looked great at Reynolds.

Thanks Sam,

If it all goes well the car will be @BG this year.

I have to admit, this car turned out MUCH, MUCH nicer than I expected. Congratulations on the hp numbers, now start saving your $$ for Gainseville on the 6th and OSW on the 7th.

BTW: Jason, my number is 321-863-2303. I have a brand new I-Phone that displays real nice pic's.

Wow, that thing sounds bad ass. Congrats Louie. Using a online calculator, at 3550 race weight this car could run 8.40@160mph. Bring a set of diapers when you take that to the track.

Back