Methanol Sources

Let us know how it works out for you!

Well I picked up a couple gallons. Problem is, $30 a gallon.
100% Meth so it should work fine. Guy at the store verified

Need to find another source though because at 30 bucks a gallon, that's crazy :eek:

That is just crazy!!!!!
Go to Lowes and get some Denatured Alcohol until you can find some REASONABLY priced Methanol.

Bryan

Fletcher Farms
2280 Germany Rd.
East Berlin PA 17316
Farm 717-259-9109
cell 717-880-8966

4-28-06 Price $2.40/gallon
This is a older gentlemen, who used to race/own sprint cars, very nice to talk to. He just asked me to have a plastic container, I bought a 5 gallon blue plastic kerosene container from Wal-Mart, and no leaks on the 30 min. ride home!
Chuck

Update: $3.50/Gallon

In Indianapolis, IN

Automotion (317-786-9300)= $5.00/Gal Close to Indy: Comet Carts(Greenfield, IN 317-462 3413)=$5.00/Gal Anyone know of anyplace cheaper in Indianapolis?:rolleyes:

Knoll Brothers Oil Co
1575 E US Highway 12
Michigan City, IN 46360
(219) 874-7310

A 5 gal. can of Rockett Methanol is $38.

I wanted to update...

Schmidt's Country Gas N Go

Just south of milwaukee-

Methanol price $2.15/gallon

or already pre packaged 5gallon Pails for $25

In the Boston, Mass area

I got mine at Dennis K. Burke in Chelsea. A 5 gallon pail cost me $31.00 but that was last year and my company gets a break there. So you may pay a little more off the street.

They're at 284 Eastern ave Chelsea, Ma 617-884-7800. That's the number on the salesman's card I have here so that's either his desk number or the main number.
Do you know Chelsea at all? You go over the bridge leaving East Boston, take a right on Marginal St (I think it's Marginal St) and a couple of miles down on the left after the draw bridge. If there's any reason they won't sell to you let me know.

They're at 284 Eastern ave Chelsea, Ma 617-884-7800. That's the number on the salesman's card I have here so that's either his desk number or the main number.
Do you know Chelsea at all? You go over the bridge leaving East Boston, take a right on Marginal St (I think it's Marginal St) and a couple of miles down on the left after the draw bridge. If there's any reason they won't sell to you let me know.

Yeah I know Chelsea, unfortunately, haha.
Thanks for the info! This is going to help greatly