New best at the track tonight

forcefed3.8's

Buckeye Bullet
Just got back from racing tonight. I am running a set of 325/50 Hoosier Drag Radials. I put the front shocks to 60/40, and limited the travel in the front suspension.
First pass off the trailer 3 psi launch temps in the mid 80's
1.352 60'
5.777@121.03 1/8
9.024@150.68 1/4

Next pass after sitting, temps in the mid 70's, 5psi launch
1.320 60'
5.71@121.75 1/8
8.94@151.19 1/4

The Hoosiers hook. The first pass was with no track prep, the last pass, they did the Wednesday night light prep about 15 cars before me. The car is straight as an arrow, I bet it could go in the 1.2's with 7 to 8 psi on the radials.
Video to follow hopefully tomorrow.

Great runs!! Congrats.
What was the duty cycle on the injectors?

Bryan

Thanks guys. The car is coming out, just picking the tires up acouple inches, a very easy 1.32 60'. I will have to go over the log from the last run. I have been manually triggering the logs. I forgot on the first pass, then the second pass was in eliminations, I was not allowed to have the laptop in the car, so I hope the internal logger worked.

CONGRATULATIONS ROB!! Where are all the "nay sayers" that said you couldn't do it? ;) Give me a call if your internal logger didn't work so we can figure out why.
Now, maybe Scott will get motivated enough to knock the dust off his T-Type. I think you might be faster

Congrats, that's movin. This is still with the 3 bolt turbine housing correct? What do you think your car weighs?

Congratulations Man, that is getting it done in a wonderful way. Like I said in the other thread, the car runs the numbers and the numbers at the track don't lie. Enjoy it.

Regards,
Shev

Thanks!!!!
This is still with a .85 Precision 3 bolt exhaust housing. The car weighed 3415 with me in it with slicks and I added a 16ga steel rear firewall to stiffen the car, so with radials, I might be 25lbs heavier.

I am hoping to get Scott motivated. He wants to put his turbo set up on my car and take it to BG. We'll see. I wasn't planning on going to BG, but I do have another week vacation left.

Outstanding job Rob!! Congrats!!!

Buschur texted me and said you guys were there but the track wasnt holding much of anything. Awesome you laid that down on a street race night!! lol!

Awesome job!

What boost did you end up at on those passes?

That 60' is very good IMHO..... Curious to what all suspension mods you have being a street car?