You can type here any text you want

NRE 1500hp twin turbo street driven 5th gen Camaro.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I'm a Buick guy and used to own Mustangs and was not a fan of the Camaro nor Vettes. But that Camaro is a great example of engineering!!
Thanks for the video.

Any 10 sec Buick can put the smack down on that MARO as long as you got tires and you can make your car hook, he has so much power that anytime he tries to get on it tires go up in smoke and car goes nowhere, it looks cool but not fast.. ;)

Any 10 sec Buick can put the smack down on that MARO as long as you got tires and you can make your car hook, he has so much power that anytime he tries to get on it tires go up in smoke and car goes nowhere, it looks cool but not fast.. ;)

For now it may be slow...but the owner hasnt put the new tires on it to fill the mini tubs yet...

Bryan

I've been there and can say the car is still moving out even with the tires spinning. I could run side by side with a Busa from a 40mph kick even though I was smoking the tires the whole time. My street tune was probably 1200hp. They probably have it set up at 1500 for the wow factor so when the boost comes in it kills the tires. Just a couple keystrokes on the boost controller to turn it down a little and it will run faster.

When you notice a cage and an On/Off switch poked in the bumper of a 2010 car... Be careful LOL! The engine compartment looks amazing!

Back