You can type here any text you want

One Of A Kind Color Motor Finaly Back In 4 Hours Later

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

liv4gnz

went to fort hamilton finished my processing leaving next week picked up the motor dropped everything in gonna fire it up tomorrow lol this color looks amazing in person!

371396550.jpg

371396548.jpg

371396546.jpg

371396544.jpg

371396541.jpg

Cant miss an oil leak with that color:biggrin: Dare to be different

he is in the military so he camoflaged it ! couldn't you guys figure that out???

Looks like nuclear waste green...maybe? Will get attention...hood open or closed. Chopped39 is right about oil leaks too. :)

:biggrin: Thats different. it looks like its made out of kryptonite. Literally bulletproof now. Lex Luthor would be proud. JK

You may want to tidy up those vacuum hoses and wires a little. The vacuum lines don't look like they are safely secured.

Interesting color, and those jeans don't make your azz look fat.

You have to be an absolute Troll, nobody in the entire civilization would make so many stupid azz posts, over and over and over like a broken record.

Wow, that looks horrible. Man, the first thing I thought of when I saw that picture was "Thats going to take a lot of work to get that crap off that motor". Why do people do such things?

O M G! Are you serious? That looks horrible to say the least. I'm sorry but your a TOOL. You expect to have this fast car, and you have a STOCK exhaust elbow. That car should be CRUSHED! What the phuck are you thinking? Seriously. You've ruined this phuckin car. You need to buy a honda. Ty is right your a TROLL. Did any of your friends say "What the phuck did you do that for?" You are truely a moron, sir. And to think someone like you is in the military scares the hell outta me, you cant even put a car together right and your supposed to protect us? You need to start that car up in a non ventilated area and think about what you have done ;) . I've said it before this car has NO chance of surviving with a turd for an owner.

With that being said I leave you with this.........................

Attachments

• gay.jpg
    gay.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 438
Don't hold back or be shy... tell us how you really feel.. ;) :D

O M G! Are you serious? That looks horrible to say the least. I'm sorry but your a TOOL. You expect to have this fast car, and you have a STOCK exhaust elbow. That car should be CRUSHED! What the phuck are you thinking? Seriously. You've ruined this phuckin car. You need to buy a honda. Ty is right your a TROLL. Did any of your friends say "What the phuck did you do that for?" You are truely a moron, sir. And to think someone like you is in the military scares the hell outta me, you cant even put a car together right and your supposed to protect us? You need to start that car up in a non ventilated area and think about what you have done ;) . I've said it before this car has NO chance of surviving with a turd for an owner.

With that being said I leave you with this.........................

Back