Parting Out 87 Gn

GNX 120

Parting out 87 GN REBUILT MOTOR + TRANS, INTERIOR PARTS, FRONT NOSE FENDERS HEADER, 3:73 REAR NON POSI, 3:42 POSI, TRIM, FUEL INJECTION UNIT, ALL MOTOR BRACKETS, SEVERAL PARTS JUST ASK. LOCATED IN WORCESTER MA 01603 WILL SHIPP SOME PARTS, SOME ALLREADY REMOVED. #774 696 3585 THANX KERRY

Header is mint but has been replaced with a t-type one so it has the hole? Grille sold. I also have a new aftermarket one never been mounted or painted? #774 696 3585 THANX KERRY

lt grey or dark grey? have the two colors, nice tight column's with keys loaded paint fair driver quality, no steering wheel. Darg grey $125 lt grey $150 + shipping #774 696 3585 KERRY

Hard top with aftermarkrt sunroof?? Great!! What are you looking for I have other cars too??

Radio Harness

Are you willing to cut out the stock radio harness? I need plugs that go into the original radio (complete set) along with maybe a couple of inches or so of the wiring.
Thanks!

i need a set of rear black out wheel well mondings also. avail? what about a power pass mirror?